2

「October 18th, Monday 2016」

「Cheayeon POV」

I started dating Jackson yesterday. He started coming over to my house for homework. We never actually do homework. We watch movies and occasionally make out. People at school warn me about him but they're just jealous he likes me.

Cheayeon walked to school with Jackson, hand in hand. People stared and made comments.

Poor thing. She doesn't know she's next
Maybe she's already pregnant.
He's gonna pull a fuck and run.
She seems proud to be with him. Gross.

She tried to block out the words but they hurt. She didn't want to hear it. She walked faster pulling Jackson behind her.  They ended up in front of her classroom and she kissed him goodbye. She walked in and threw herself down on her chair in anger. She put earbuds in and looked out the window. Still raining.

The day passed by quickly and she didn't talk to Min. It's lunch, she walked to her table. Her boyfriend, Jackson sat beside her. She scanned the room while eating again. She moved her eyes to the middle. Her eyes met with Min's. She ignored it and kept scanning.

"What are you doing?" Jackson tapped her.

"Looking. That's all. " She shrugged and went back to what she was doing.

Lunch quickly ended and Jackson had a meeting to go to for some club. She decided to get on the bus instead of walking.

She sat down and put her goodie on over her head. He put music in and blocked everyone out while looking at the rain on the window. She fell asleep. She felt a tap on her shoulder and looked up. It was Min.

「Yoongis POV」

I was walking behind Cheayeon and her boyfriend. I could hear people talking about her and him. She rushed through the crowd and I lost her. I walked into class and saw her looking out the window. I sat down and didn't say anything to her.

At lunch we made awkward eye contact but she acted as if she didn't even see me. Her boyfriend seems to be all she pays attention to. I don't care though. It's her life.

In the bus I saw only one empty spot next to someone wearing a hoodie. I couldn't see them so I just sat down. The bus reached its last stop and I tapped them.

"Hey, it's the last stop. " I whispered to them. They sat up and I saw them. It's Cheayeon. She looked like she cried herself to sleep. She had tear stains and puffy eyes.

"Thanks. " She sniffed and walked off.

She got inside of the place she is least wanted, her home. She went to her room and changed. She went on her laptop and went on her facebook page. She saw loads of comments and messages.

'He doesn't love you honey.'

Of course he doesn't, we just started dating. Stupid.

'He just wants you for sex.'

Pretty sure he would've done something by now if that was true. So stupid.

Then, she stumbled upon a picture someone tagged her in. She felt a ball in her throat. She had to hold back her tears when she saw a picture of Jackson kissing another girl. She shut the laptop. She shut her curtains and crawled into a ball on her bed. She didn't want to get up. But it's Monday, she has to see him again tomorrow and the day after that. She got a text and looked at it.

My happiness J. W

"Hey babe. Sorry I couldn't walk you. Drama club issues."
Seen
"Why no answer? You okay?"
Seen