The station

After fighting with my brothers, they finally made me go to the police station to report what happened. I didn't want to go, especially since I am the victim and was still exhausted, but I have to.

"Come on, Clara. We have to go inside now," Jordan said. I decided not to argue, so I got out of the car.

"There is nothing to be afraid of, Clara," Seth said. Oh yeah, Seth was asked to come along too, because he was a witness. It can make things go quicker honestly.

"Hello, how may I help you today?" The police officer asked.

"We need to file a report for my sister. She was nearly raped and he"-Jordan points to Seth-" Saw it," Jordan said. Seth rubbed his hand behind my back, to calm me down. It helped, but I felt the butterflies roaming in my stomach, and it wasn't from being nervous about exapling what happened to the police.

"Okay, come with me, please," the police said and motioned us to follow him.

"Okay, so what is the victim' name?" The officer asked.

"Clara Vaughn," Jordan told him.

"Okay, I need you to fill out this paper for me," he told Jordan. "Clara, sweetie, please tell me what happened, and I also need some proof of what happened, like an injury, witness, recording or something like that." he said.

"So I was on my way to the park by my house when a man came up to me and asked my for my number. Then when I didn't tell him the first time, he slapped my cheek really hard and asked me again and if I didn't tell him, he would enjoy something from me, my body. So I told him Jordan' number and he still wanted to rape me. So I screamed for help and he slapped me again, after I landed on something sharp. Then Seth, this gentleman right here came and helped me." I said.

"Okay, and your proof?" He asked.

"Seth saw it, I still have a bruise and some cuts, witch were taken care of at the hospital, and he called Jordan and my other brother recorded it," I said.

"Okay, so let me see the recording and let me talk to Seth." The officer said. I gave him the tape and Seth talked to the police about this.

"Okay, so now, all you have to do, Clara, is press this button and the police will track you down and help you if Joseph comes after you again. For now, just be aware, okay?" The officer says and hands me a button. I nodded.

"Well, take care and be safe," the police said. I say bye and we were out of here. I was so nervous, I went a little pale.

"Come one, let's go home. Seth, do you want me to take you home?" Jordan asked.

"Yes, that would be nice," Seth said.

A few minutes later, we were at Seth's house and we dropped him off.

"Bye guys. Bye Clara," Seth says and strokes my arm reassuringly. I blush a little and he laughs. Then he walks away.

"Clara, let's get some Chick-fil-a," Jordan says. I smile and my color goes back.

Will I finally be safe?

____________
A/N

Thank you for reading this! Keep enjoying your day! :)