Dying pigeons?!

I woke up peacefully. Hm. That's weird. Usually my brothers wake me up in some crazy way. What time is it?

8:00 am

Well that explains it. They usually get up at 9. Oh well. I get out of bed and go downstairs to munch on a banana. I have 2 more weeks before school starts, where I will be starting my freshman year along with Ryan. The only one not going to school is Jordan. He is a lawyer and the only one who passed college. My other brothers and I are in school, however.

Anyways, usually my brothers pull a prank on me once a week. It's usually on Mondays, because we all hate that day of the week, especially me. Ice has been poured on me to wake me up, air horns, water balloons, a squeaky saxophone (I wonder who does that... kidding, it's pretty obvious to tell who does that.), getting tickled, you name it. I have even woke up to be in the pool. Luckily, I woke up as soon as I got in.

I threw my banana peel away and went to check on Andrew, the youngest. He was still sleeping when I checked up on him. I walked away quietly, then made my way into my room, and started to read. That was when I heard a loud bang in the kitchen. I ran as fast as I can and saw Aaron looking down at a frying pan he dropped. He looked at me and blushed with embarrassment.

"Are you okay, Aaron?" I asked worryingly. He nodded. Then I saw a knife followed by a small pool of blood.

"Argh," Aaron felt a pain, once he realized he got cut. I started to feel light headed- I have the fear of blood. Usually it's not that bad, but the cut that Aaron just got made me not feel so good. Aaron looked up at me.

"Clara, breathe and look away. Try and get Jordan." Aaron instructed. I nodded and attempt to walk away. I held onto the wall for support as I made my way up the stairs. I was about to go into Jordan's room when the door opened in front of me.

"Whoa, Clair, you look pale. What happened?" Jordan asked worryingly.

"I-I-I-I heard a b-b-bang and I r-ran downstairs and saw Aaron b-bleeding!" I responded, stuttering.

"Okay, okay. Breathe. I am going to go check it out." Jordan said. I moved out of his way and continued grabbing the wall for support. At any moment, my legs were going to give out. Then, I heard a door open. It was Ryan.

"Ryan I-" I started to say, but got interrupted.

"Are you okay? You don't look and feel so good." Ryan said with concern. I knew what this was: twin telepathy. He always knows when I am upset, need a hug, when I am sick, or in my situation right now. Plus a few more, and one I don't want to discuss.

"I am okay, I just.... heyyy, your eyes are pertty." I said without even realizing it.

"Huh? CLARA!" Ryan shouted.

I felt myself falling. Soon the ground met my body, and everything went black.

。。。。。。。。
Ryan's POV

I was sleeping peacefully. That's when some noise surprised me in my dream.

Dying pigeons?! I laughed in my sleep.

Everything went right. Then, I felt a wired pain in my chest and my head. I know I am not sick, or Clara would of ran straight into my room.

Clara.

I got out of bed so fast, I lost balance for a second. Then I opened my door and saw Clara leaning against the wall.

"Ryan, I-" she started, but I needed to make sure she was okay, so I interrupted her.

"Are you okay? You don't look and feel so good." I asked. I was really worried.

"I am okay, I just.... heyyy, your eyes are pertty." She said.

"Huh? CLARA!" I shouted. Then she fell to the ground. She looked really pale. I picked her up and took her to my room since she likes my bed a lot. She likes it better than hers, but it's quite understandable.

I went out of my room and walked down the stairs. I saw Jordan wrapping Aaron's foot with a bandage.

"Jordan, Clara fainted. She is on my bed right now." I told Jordan.

"Hm, okay. Put a rag on her forehead and wait until she wakes up." Jordan instructed. So I went to the kitchen and grabbed a bowl and a rag. I filled the bowl with cold water. I rushed up stairs and walked over to Clara, putting a rag on her forehead. I felt bad for her. She doesn't like blood. That's why she looks a little pale when watching scary movies with blood. I kissed her cheek.

"Feel better, princess."

_____________________

Authors note

Hey everyone!! This is my first chapter of the story. I just edited this, and I am going to continue editing this book. Make sure to check out my newest chapter!

Have a great day! :)