Flirting and fighting

Start from the beginning

Someone touched Danny's shoulder. He turned around to see Melissa sitting next to him casually.

"Hey, Danny, right? How's your arm?"

Danny turned a bit so he could look at her better. "Yeah. Better I guess. What about you?"

Melissa glanced at her perfectly healthy arm and smirked. "My arm's good."

Danny stumbled over his words. "Wait no. That's not what I meant. I mean. How are you?"

Melissa smiled. "You're concerned for me? That's so nice, Danny."

Dannys cheeks redened the slightest bit. "Thanks?"

Sam stared wideyed. "Is she flirting with him?" She mouthed. She scowled.

Melissa reached out her hand and Danny looked at it confused and hesitantly placed his hand in hers. She giggled. "No silly. Let me see your arm. You haven't bandaged it."

Danny looked at the hole in his arm flustered. "Oh....right." He showed her his arm and her eyes widened.

She grabbed a bandage and started wrapping it around. She inspected it closely. "Doesn't that hurt. Do you need stitches."

Dabby shrugged. "It's numb. I don't feel anything."

Melissa gasped. "That's not good. Wait. I'll clean it."

She snatched alcohol from the aid kit she had gotten and poured some on cotton. She worked on cleaning the wound. Danny was thankful he didn't feel anything or it would sting like heck.

She pursed her lips. Then she decided it was good enough. "Nah you're ok. I'll just wind it tightly."

Danny nodded gratefully. He usually didn't get any stitches because of his fast healing but the few times he had were painful. He knew this wound had to be stitched but if he left the presence of the ectofilters long enough, he could heal.

Sam scowled at the interchange. This didn't go unnoticed by Melissa.

Dash looked out the window closely. His face brightened as he spotted something. "That one looks like Pooky"

Kwan stared at the green swirl and frowned. "No. It looks like a rabbit. Stop seeing your dog everywhere."

Dash huffed. He squinted and saw a dark spot. "That one looks liiiike...ummm." The spot came closer. "A castle?"

Kwan pressed his face against the thick glass. "Whoaaa. Awesome. A creepy castle."

Richard suddenly appeared next to Kwan, making the jock jump. His face also pressed against the glass. "That. Is. Awesome."

Danny was distracted from his talk with Melissa and he craned his neck. "A lair already?" He stood up and gasped. "Oh no." He stepped back and bumped against the seat.

His face paled. He shook his head. "No! Nonono"

Melissa looked at him curiously. "Danny? You ok?" She stood up and saw what everyone else was looking at. "Wow. Scary."

Sam was concerned. Danny fell on the seat behind him awkwardly. "What is it?"

Valerie and Tucker stood up too. Tucker pushed away a few people from the crowding window. "Shit." He looked back at Sam. "It's Pariah's Keep," he said in Ghost.

Danny groaned at the confirmation. He covered his face with his hands. "This can't be happening"

Sam smiled hopefully. "Maybe we'll just pass."

Dash gasped. "Let's go there!"

Kwan cheered. Richard pumped a fist in the air. Chelsea's eyes glittered at the dark creepy castle.