singing,dancing,cuddling.

~8~

*WARREN'S P.O.V.*

 that night me and Andrew layed there in bed,i was layin at the bottom of the bed hanging off like when i was a kid,''Warren." Andrew said in the floor kicking,"I'M BORED!!!" he yelled.

"YOU AREN.T THE ONLY ONE!!!" i yelled back,he looked at me,"yeah don't feel good in your ears does it?." i said,"Warren i know something we can do!." he said and winked at me.

((TWENTY MINUTES LATER ////comment right now what you think they were doing///))

Andrew and I walked out of the room with messy hair and got some coffee,"hahahaha!,Jumping on the bed while playing music is fun!." i said,((hahahaha!,tricked you guys >:) hehe you thought of something else,don't lie you thought they were doing something else))

"yep." he said and took a drink and i could hear 'Barbie girl' playing,We jumped up ran into the room just as they started singing and we joined,"Hi ya barbie!," andrew sang and waved at me,"hi ken!." i said with the most gayest voice i have ever done.

"wanna go for a ride?"

"sure ken!" i said,

"Im a barbie girl in a barbie world!,life in plastic,its fantastic!" I sang with the most gayest voice i have ever sang in.

he sang when the guy was,and of course i sang the girl part,Which there was a lot.

after the song went off, we fell back on the bed(considering we kinda were dancing on the bed).

"Andrew," I said and put my arm on his chest as I turned over,"Yeah?," he said and we began to cuddle.

"I love you,so much." I said and closed my eyes, leans closer to him and I layed my head on his chest.

"I love you too, Warren." he said, The song (we didn't have a CD in we were listening to the radio stations) I'm all outta love started playing.

we layer there, Silent, Cuddling.

(((((ANOTHER CHAPTER IS SOON TO COME!, BTW YOU CAN REQEUST WHAT A CHAPTER COULD BE ABOUT AND PROMISE ILL DO IT,:3 PROSEED IN TO YOUR DAYLIY THING :3 GOODBYE MY FRIENDLY POTATOES!