Warren Is Back Home

(one week later)

it was the 10th,Only a week til Valentine's day.It was probably about 8:30 am when I went to go get Warren for breakfast,I went down the hall and knocked on his door and told him that breakfast was ready,

"Uh...Just Minute!," He yelled Nervously. At the time I didn't sacpect anything of it,After he came out from his room he was wearing blue jeans,My chemical Romance Shoes and a long sleeved Red Hoodie. "Smells good." he mumbled,After we ate I did dishes and he went back to his room. After I washed the dishes I went to his door and knocked again,"Wanna Do Kareoke?." and as soon as I said that his slammed the door open and jumped me and hugged me. We went to the living room and I hooked it up, we grabbed our mics and pushed play,

"My baby,He don't talk sweet,He ain't got much to say,My baby may not dress fine,but I don't really mind!,Cause everytime he pulls my near I just wanna cheer 'Lets hear it for the boy!,Lets give a boy a hand!,Lets hear it for my baby!,You know you gotta understand oh oh Maybe he's no Romeo!,But he's my loving one man show!,Oh oh!.My baby may not be rich,He's watching every dime,but he loves me loves me loves me we always have a real good time!.and maybe he sings off key,But that's fine by me!.Cause everytime he pulls me near I just wanna yell "LETS HEAR IT FOR THE BOY! "" We sang and it was fun,We did karaoke for about two hours til 12:00.

"That was so Fun!," Warren said jumping up and down,"Uh," I giggled,"Yeah sure was!." I said with a smile."Warren smiled big at me after I smiled. I went into the kitchen to get something to drink and opened the fridge and looked and we didn't have anything to drink. I closed to fridge and went to the front room, "Warren I'll Be back,I got to get stuff for drink and buy sodas." I said and grabbed my keys, "Okay...See you soon?." He said cheecing and holding his hand together.

"Yeah soon,Oh hey wanna come?." I asked,

"No thanks,I'll clean up around here while your gone so that you don't have to do it later." He said with a big cheecy grin. "Alright,Bye Warren." I said and closed to door."BYYYYEEE!!!." He yelled. I was about to walk off when I heard him whisper something,But hey I mean with Warren it could be anything.So I went over to my car and unlocked the door and got in and started up to Engine,And back out of the CarPort.

~~~~~~~~WARREN'S POV~~~~~~~~

soon as he went out the door I whispered "Cut time,After clean time Then clean times again because...." I got confused at myself!.

I ran over to the radio and put in a CD,and pressed play.I stood straight and went to go pick up stuff when the first song started playing, Its called the Safty Dance (GO ON YOUTUBE AND TYPE IN THE SAFTY DANCE BY MEN WITHOUT HATS AND CANTINUE READING AS YOU LISTEN TO THE SONG..THANKS),I couldn't resist to dance,And clap along. "We can dance if we want to!," I sang along,I practically dance-Cleaned. I danced from the front room to my room at the end of the hall.I would've went in the basement but I HATE basement,Everytime I go in one I feel like on being watched. So as I Dance-Cleaned the next song came on and it was Nirvana by botdf (LOOK UP ALL THE MUSIC THAT PLAYS ON WARREN/ANDREW'S RADIO THAT I MINCHON.) I think Andrew made a mix tape,Okay he had to of. I was carrying the landry Basket into the landryroom when Andrew came in, "Hey!," Andrew said and sat the bags down,"I see you found my Mix Tape...Or well...Mix..CD..." He said and giggled.

~~~~~~~~ANDREW'S POV~~~~~~~~

I came in and closed the door with my foot when I heard my Mix CD playing,I went into the kitchen just as Warren walked by with the landry basket,"Hey!," I said and sat the bags down on the counter. "I see you found my mix tape...Or well...Mix...CD." I said with a giggle,"Hey ill be right back,Gotta go get the soda's." I said and he yelled back "alrighty!.",I opened the front door and went to the car and grabbed two packs of soda's. "Hey Andrew!," I heard behind me,I turned my head and it was Xander And Buffy,Williow and dawn too!,"Hey guys!,W-What are you doing Here?." I asked and tryd to open the door,"Here," Williow said and opened the door for me,"Thank you," I said and walked in "Come on in!,Make yourself at home." I said and walked into the kitchen when the song Its My Life By jon Bon jovi (You know what to do ;) xD Go look it up!.)  good song that is. "We are here to visit you,See how your doing."

Xander said and walked behind me, "Hey Andy have you seen my ip-" Warren began to say as He was walking out of the landryroom and fell backwards and crawled back against a wall. "Wait a minute I thought that he was dead!?!?," Williow yelled angerly.

Warren looked tarrified of Williow,as....As if he remembered her. I ran over to Warren and help him up," I brought him back," I said and Warren hid behind me. "How?!,What!!,Why!?!?." Buffy and the rest of them said,

"Hey look he's not like he was!,When he came back he came back as a-" I got cut off by xander and willow saying " Monster!!?,"

"A Angel!," I snapped,No one can talk to my friend like that,Nor about them.

"He's not like be was,When he came back he has no memory of his old self!."

I yelled and Warren fell to the ground and lied his head on knees and rocked back and forth saying, "I wish that I could fly,Way up on the sky,Like a bird so high,Oh I might just try.I wish that I could fly,Way up in the sky,Like a Bird so high,Oh I might just try....Oh...Ia might just.....Die..." He then looked up at them, ".....Get away....." He whispered,He then stood up and ran past them and ran down the hall,I ran after him but he ran in his room and locked the door. "You guys scared the shahocy out of him!!!" I yelled and then I heard him saying something so I shhhh'd them.

I leaned against the door and heard him saying, "Where is it where is it!," Then he said 'yes I found it!." Then I heard him Plop down on his bed and then a moan.I was confused and quite frankly scared for him,And then he giggled.