Because I Care

~7~

"Andrew!!," Warren screamed at the top of his lungs, which woke me from slumber, I jumped of the couch which we had slept on the night before,"Andrew!!." He called from the bathroom, I ran as fast I could into the bathroom and Warren was standing on the toilet, he pointed to the wall and there was a spider, maybe a iche long,"Warren are you freaking kidding me...." I said, It was a babe spider,"Kill it! " he screamed and jumped behind me,"Warren, I'm not going to kill a baby spider ..."

"Kill the Dang thing!!" he said in fear.

I took a piece of paper and up the little spider outside.

"Warren I have Came to Relize something about this relationship of ours."

"what? "

"You are the woman..." I said.

"am not!."

"are too."

"are not!."

"then why'd you act like a girl when you saw the spider?." I said and it was dead silent for a minute.

"I....I..I...I just ....don't like spiders." he stuttered, I could tel he was trying to come up with something.

"uh huh."

"it's the truth."

"um hm, Keep telling yourself that."

"it's true."

"Uh huh yeah sure." I said smiling with a sarcastic tone.

"Your a pain you know that...?"

"I know." I said laughing,I went into the kitchen and got a soda.

I leaned up and then felt arms going around me,"Warren?." I asked.

"Yes?." He said and then put his hands on my shoulders,then began to massage my neck and shoulders.

I closed my eyes, It felt good.

"Hey Andy?." Warren said,

"um hm?." I mumbled with my eyes closed smiling.

"Do you think one day we could....possibly...." he was saying and then my eyes opened wide scared of what he was going to say.

"Get married?." he said and then I closed my eyes smiling again,"hopefully." I said and he hugged me from behind and lied his head my shoulder.

"Tell me Andrew,What would you do if I was Still dead?"  He asked me,To be Truthful I really did'nt know.

"Most likely go crazy from lonelyness,Or well never be able to feel the love that i have felt from you,Warren without there most likeyl wouldn't be a Me anymore." I said,He just stood there wit his head on my shoulder silent,Same as i.I could tel that he wasn't sure how to reply.

"Warren?'' i said wondering what he had to say.

"Why wouldn't there be a You anymore?" He asked softly and quite frankly nervously.

"Warren i'd be to lonely,Be lonely makes you feel like no one cares....I'd probly end up dead."

"how would you end up dead?"

"Suicide." I said and it became silent.Not a word was spoken after i had said that.

"I promise you,that i will never leave you.Andrew." He said after about 10 minutes of silence.

"Why do you care so much about  me Warren?."

"It's hard to exsplain,It's a hard way to tell you...All i can say is that ever since I've been back,About two days after i began to Love you."

"Warren,What is about me that you love so much?" I asked,

"Your eyes,Personlity,Everything about you,What do you love about me?."

 he asked,

"Your way of speaking,your atatiude,everything."

"Even....my scarred chunky body?."

"Warren your not chunky,And yes.Even your scars."

"how when I'm so ugly?"

"Warren you are not ugly,and I know that your not because i love you and thats what matters."

I said, And turned Twords him.

"How can you love something like this?." He said pointed his body,

I kissed his soft lips,"because I care."

 ((A/N:

OKAY GUYS, I'LL UPDATE SOON, BUT FIRST, I WANT TO SEE WHO ALL ACTUALLY READS THIS, COMMENT YOUR NAME AND ILL FOLLOW YOU IF I'M NOT ALREADY ^.^ COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS BOOK PLEASE !