Help☸

Anne's POV:

I knew the fact that Alessia was against racial discrimination, terrorism and many such cruel deeds. She too, wanted to bring a change and make this world a better place. But she didn't got a chance to do that. But I knew if this organisation became successful then Alessia could finally rest in peace.

Thinking this, I took a pale white crisp paper and a blue fountain pen. I started sribbing down the requirements to start this organisation.

1. A name ~ Alessia: A different world.

2. Motto ~ To eradicate terrorism.

3. What to do ~ Educate people about terrorism, and how to stop it.

4. Need trustees

5. Need funds

6. More people should be aware of this organisation.

"Okay, so we need trustees, funds and fame to build this organisation. I think
I should talk to Alessia's friends and teachers. Maybe they could help us." I thought.

Harry's POV:

I saw Anne writing down something. I think she was planning for that organisation

"Anne? What are you doing?"

"Oh! Harry. I need to do some calls. I'll talk to you later." she said as she stood up from the teak chair and went upstairs.

I resumed reading the newspaper. Half an hour later, Anne, with a wide smile on her face, came downstairs and said,

"Harry, Alessia's headmaster, Mr. Potter agreed to be a trustee for our organisation and he, with some of his colleages would also give funds. And some of Alessia's friends would help us too!"

"Wow, Anne. That's... that's great!"

"Yeah! I'm happy that people really wants to help us. We'll also have a meeting tommorrow to discuss about this."

"Anne, I'm proud of you. You're doing great!" I said as I kissed her forehead and gave her a tight hug.