Regret🎭

Alex's POV:

I got to know about Alessia's death when my friend, Ed told me. All I could think after I heard that, was me being the reason of her death. I was the one who asked her to come at that cafe. If I would not have called her the other day, then she would have been breathing her life right now.

I felt like crying. I felt like a murderer. I felt like I killed Alessia. Why did I even told her to come to that cafe? I could have told her to come at some other place. Why?? Why did I do that?

I wanted to meet her because I've always liked that girl, since that school project when we first talked. But I was a jerk. I didn't ask her out then because my so-called 'cool' mates would make fun of me if  I dated a nerd.

Ugghh!! I'm such a... I could have just forgotten her. Now, I regret the fact that I actually wanted to meet her. Oh my god! I still can't believe that she died! It's hard to live with this miserable regret in my head. I can't! Her innocent face pops in my head everytime.

She was such a perfect girl! Different from everyone, not the type who show-offs and falls for every guy in the school. She was the quiet, shy one, with just 2 to 3 friends, not more. She was the one who probably had read every novel ever written. I never saw her without a book in her hand. She was the favourite student of every teacher in our school. But no one from the students ever paid attention to her, but she didn't mind. She was something special on her own.

And this perfectly amazing girl just died because of me! God save me, save me from this regret!