They Find you

Bruce's Pov

    I was out on patrol and after the jailbreak at arkham asylum yesterday so brought the boys along ,although they were arguing the minute I turned my back.

   "Listen any minute the Joker could show up and we wouldn't be able to fight him,let alone walk away unscaved, if you guys don't behave."I say seriously.

   Right after that I heard his annoying voice and it was coming off of all those electronic billboards.

   "Well,well,well. Bats did you miss me,because I miss you and our little game of cat and mouse."

"The Joker..."I say looking back over the edge.

"Don't worry tonight isn't our night,but I did leave a little present,surprise it's a bomb on your best friends porch,bruce wayne was it,well better get there quick before kaboom!"With that the screens went back to normal. and we rushed back to mansion to find a baby? On our doorstep we picked it up and went inside.

    "Todd Head upstairs inside of Dick's room and grab the smallest clothes you can find.Tim you go and warm up some milk,Damian grab a blanket,Alfred run a warm bath,and finally Dick head to the store and grab whatever you think it is the baby needs I'll read the note."I say as the team heads off.

The note read: Dear Bruce, this your dearest Madeline this is our daughter I had to join forces with joker to have your baby,but I realized I hate you.So here take your freak of nature and keep her she is blood daughter,but don't think that the joker won't come back for his monster...