"Kid? Lady, I'll have you know that I am 26," I scoffed. "And, seeing as we're both breaking the law by being here, I'll have you know that I ain't a runaway, but instead, I'm basically a fugitive."

"Ah, I see," she nodded. "Trust you even more with my query, then. Don't freak out or anything, but I'm an escapee. And before you run, I ain't no murderer!"

"Then what were you in for?" I asked, a bit skeptically.

"I'm I robbed some dumb place, and got thrown in jail for it. I would've been more chill with it, if the sentence wasn't ridiculous. I hate this place," the scary woman balled her fists. "What 'bout you, boy?"

"Accidentally stabbed my brother. Stupid idiots believed it was attempted murder," I sighed, throwing my head back.

The woman chuckled, outstretching her hand to me. "The name's Ivy. Pleasure to meet you."

-Ivy-
Status: Alive
Age: ???
Hair Colour: Pink
Eye Colour: Blue
Relationship: Fugitive Buddy!
Thoughts: "She's alright... I'm oddly wary and cautious about her, though."

---

I shook my head, giving her a small smile- which I forgot she couldn't see. "The name's Zane."

-Zane Ro'Meave-
Status: Alive
Age: 26
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Baby Blue
Relationship: Hey, That's Me...
Thoughts: "Pathetic. Idiot. Insane. Irene, he's such a loser."

---

I let go of her hand, looking back down at my feet. The reality had just sunk in, about how much I missed Travis, truly... He was the one that actually lit up. What I would give to see his face, one last time. To be able to actually say goodbye...

"So, dude, who's that?" Ivy asked, pointing behind me.

I glanced back, looking at Travis' grave. I sighed, shoving my hands in the pocket of my hoodie. I looked back up at Ivy, trying my best to avoid tears.

"Someone very dear to me...who I lost..," I decided to spare her from my pity story.

Mine and Ivy's heads shot up at the sounds of distant sirens. She bit her lip, looking around frantically. I begun to do the same thing, looking for somewhere to run to.

"I need to get out of here!" We both whisper-shouted at the same time.

I was immediately hit with a brilliant idea. I grabbed Ivy's wrist, mouthing, 'follow me'. She nodded, and I pulled her off into the forest.

We ran for what felt like forever. My heart was racing, as I feared for mostly my own life. I wasn't ready to go to Hell, yet. I need just a little more time, that would be enough. Just some more time...

"Do ya know where you're going?" Ivy whispered to me.

"Yup," I whispered back.

But, then I froze. I let go of Ivy's wrist, falling to my knees. I held my head in my hands, as I heard a loud buzzing sound. Ivy walked in front of me, looking a bit panicked. She was saying something, but I couldn't make out what she was saying.

My vision blurred, and hot tears rolled down my cheeks. The world began spinning, and I dropped to all fours. Suddenly, everything went black.

~~~

Where am I..?

I found myself in a completely white environment, after I had opened my eyes. I stepped into the oblivion, finding myself not actually going anywhere. I called out for someone, but I couldn't even hear my own voice.

I tried to cry, but I felt nothing. It was as if I was in a frozen state. All I could do was walk around, in an empty abyss. What is going on..?

"Hello?!" I eventually screamed out, finding my voice.

...

"Hello..," a voice spoke back.

I jumped, startled. That voice... That's the same voice that has been speaking to me, before. I recognized it. I recognized it greatly.

"Travis?!" I called out, looking around frantically.

"I'm right here," they spoke, as a figure emerged before me.

A figure formed before me, a tad static-y. I rubbed my eyes, as the figure formed to be the one and only- Travis. A silver aura laced him, and his emerald green eyes glowed. I stood in awe, my broken heart dropping to my stomach.

"T-Travis..?" I muttered, gingerly making movements to him.

He outstretched his hand to me, smiling warmly. "Zane, before you take my hand...I am warning you, now... Do not trust her..."

"H-How did you- w-why are you..?" I stammered, honestly so confused and bewildered.

"Once you snap back to reality, you have a choice. I can't tell you the right one, but that's up to you to decide... You'll know when you get there. Just promise me," his tone was serious, as he sighed.

It was then, I noticed the blood staining the side of his head. I began to tear up. Of course, now I can do this emotion...

"Shh...I'll see you soon..."

"Travis..."

"Take my hand."

Slowly, and hesitantly, I slipped his hand into mine. Then, the world returned to darkness.

~~~

"Yo, dude, you alright? You kinda blacked out there," Ivy bit her lip, checking me over.

What happened..? Was that really Travis..? Who was the "her" he mentioned? Is he referring to Ivy? Quite possibly...

She helped me to my feet, and I glanced around. What was that decision he referred to? What was he talking about?

"You'll know soon," the voice answered my question.

"So, I checked up ahead. There' a fork in the road. You know where we're going, so...which way do we check..?"

Of course. That's always one of the first questions you ask someone who had just blacked out... But, maybe that was the decision? Left...or right?

---

VOTE:

A.) Left

B.) Right

---

Voting: Closed

~Every Action Has It's Consequences. Choose Wisely~

~~~

*ART AT THE TOP, WAS DRAWN BY Catsygirl33 ! THANK YOU SO MUCH! 💜💜 *