Chapter 6

*Jay's POV*

I can't believe we had just met Matthew Espinosa, Cameron Dallas, and Aaron Carpenter! This is amazing!!! I can't believe that we got their numbers, too! Well, Danielle and Nicole and Jessica did, but Danielle said she will give me Cam's number later. I see her posting pictures of him and her on instagram of them sitting next to each other and them in the Tenessee airport and Chicago ariport, also she posts the group picture. Maya and Kelsey, the two girls who had sat next to us on the plane in the first half of the trip, we texting their friends, and maybe their parents, saying they made it to Chicago safely and even met some new friends!

I decide to call my parents and leave a message saying I'm okay and we made it safely. We had to take four taxis, too! We had so much luggage. Maya and Kelsey decided on staying in the same hotel as us. We all go to check in and the bell boy, who is cute, brings our luggage to the room. We go into the elevator, except Danielle, who is scared of elevators. Her and Elaina take the stairs. We are on the top floor, in the biggest penthouse ever so we could share the room. This hotel is really nice and huge. It's like a Disney hotel! I'm surprised that they let Maya and Kelsey. We just said that they were last miniute, like literally, so I really don't know. There is even a buffet on the 3rd floor!. All of us get our own room. I'm so glad Nicole actually did this for us. We have to come up with something for her when we get back!

There is so many things to do in this hotel, and it is surrounded by shopping places and restuarants. Inside the hotel is a spa, an indoor swimming pool, a gym, a dining resturaunt and more! I can't wait for the fun to begin! Once inside, I run around and pick my room. It is right next to Danielle's. Both of us have a balconey, with the most spectacular views ever! Outside of our rooms is another balconey, which has a big glass table on it, so we might eat our dinners or breakfasts there. 

I walk back out and check out the other girl's rooms. Each room had a queen size bed. This is amazing and a dream house, even though it is a hotel! Once we are all done exploring, we take our suitcases from the front of the room, where we came in, and take them to our rooms. I start to unpack and hang my dresses up in the closet. I leave the rest of my clothes in the suitcase so I won't forget where I put them or other things like that. 

When we are all done settling in, we check the time. We should have left 10 minutes ago! We need to get to Magcon!!! We all quickly run to the elevator and Danielle hesitently gets on. We run out of the lobby and out into the sidewalk. I call down a cab by waving. We all squish in and Nicole tells the driver where we need to go. In the quickest way possible, we make it. Fans are just starting to enter! We get in line, wearing wristbands and holding our tickets. 

Once it is time for the meet and greet, we all smile. The first boy is Jack Gilinsky. All of us take individual selfies with him. Next we meet is Hayes Grier. Like we had with Jack, we take selfies with Hayes. Then we see Nash Grier, then Taylor Caniff, and then Jack Johnson. When we get to Aaron Carpenter, he smiles.

"Hi girls! Ya'll made it!" He says.

"Yea! We were almost late though," Nicole says.

"Where are you staying in Chicago," Aaron asks her.

"The Hampton Inn and Suite in Downtown Chicago, which is about 30 minutes away from here," she replies.

"Really? That's where all of us are staying! Which floor," Aaron asks.

"Top one," I say.

"Us too!" He laughs. What a weird coincidence! After seeing all the other boys, and after Magcon is over, we leave.

As we walk to get in a taxi, Danielle says, "Guys, wait. Cameron is calling me." 

"Answer it!!!" I say with excitement. She does. After about five minutes, she says bye and hung up. We all get into the taxi, whom we now have to pay a little extra for waiting. 

"What he say," I ask in the taxi, with all of us squished together.

"He told me Aaron told them all that we were staying in the same hotel and same floor and that they would try to find us later, but right now they had to talk with Bart for a little bit," Danielle says.

When we finally get to the hotel, we all take the elevator up, once again, except Danielle and Elaina. They take longer to get up, but once they do, we make plans for dinner since it was already 6:30 PM. We decide on going to a pizza place. 

In the restrurant, a little child kept whinning. He is so annoying. He kept picking up his mom's purse and throwing it onto the floor and then scream "NO" in a weird voice. He looked about 3 to 4 years old. I wanted to walk out, he wouldn't keep quiet. I wonder if the girls were feeling the same way, probably. Jordan and Danielle kept laughing and imitating the liitle boy. They are so funny. 

Finally, we get to a table and sit. It felt like forever to wait in line. We order a cheese pizza and a pepperoni pizza. After we are all full, we get a take-out box and walk across the street to get ice cream and then walk back to the hotel. 

A crowd of girls were standing outside. I know why. The boys must be back. We try to get through the crowd, but others kept saying "no skipping" and "go to the back of the line and wait your turn." Danielle got mad and said, "WHO YOU TALKING TO? ME? WELL GUESS WHAT SISTER, I'M STAYING HERE, SO MOVE." That made the hotel manager come out and she asked for our name. We told her and she said she remembered us, so we got to go in. The boys weren't even down here. They must be in their room. We walk to the elevator and all of us get on. We ride up to the top and walk off.

We walk down the hallway to our room. A room a couple doors down, was opened. I walk down to it, maybe the person staying there forgot to close the door. As I am almost in front of it, a boy with blonde hair walks out. Jack Johnson!!! He smiles at me and says, "Hi." I say hi back. Cameron walks up and says,

"Oh, Jack, this is one of the girls Aaron, Matthew, and I met in the airport. The girls I was telling you about are staying here, too." 

Jack smiles, "Which room?"

I point to the girl's and my room, down the hall, "That one." Nicole  walked into it, "and the girl that just went in is Nicole."

"Go get the others and come back here, we can have some fun," Jack says. I nod and walk away.