Chapter 5

*Aaron's POV*

I'm so mad right now. We had to land in Tenessee because of the storms passing. I hope they pass by soon, because, if they don't, Cameron, Matt and I might not make it to Magcon in Chicago. I decide to call Bart.

(A=Aaron, B=Bart)

B - Hello?

A  - Hey, Bart, it's Aaron

B  - Hello Aaron! Where are you, Cameron, and Matt? The only ones here so far are the Jacks, Taylor, and Shawn!

A - I'm sorry. We might not make it. We are stuck somewhere in Tenessee. There are storms passing by.

B - Oh, I'm sorry, but if you guys don't make it, we will either have to do it without you guys or make it tomorrow

A - Hopfully tomorrow! Sorry, I have to go.

B - Alright, Bye

A - Bye

"Let's go work this out with customer services, to see when the next flight is," I look at Cameron, who is looking down at his phone. I see him favorite a tweet, follow someone and then DM them. He looks up and nods his head. We get Matt, who was sitting in a chair, waiting. I tell them what Bart told me and we head over to customer service. We get behind a big group of girls. One screams, she looks really happy. I wonder why. She shows her friends something on her phone. Cameron's eyes widen. Is that the person he DMed? Maybe. Unless he likes her because she is really cute, but out of that group, I think I like the one with auburn hair. I elbow Cameron and secretly point to the one that scream. He laughs and says what. I just give him a look. 

The girls walked away after talking with the customer service manager. When it is our turn, he says

"I'm assuming you boys are here to get a new plane ticket to Chicago."

"How'd you know," I ask.

"I don't know, just a lucky guess because everyone else it," he says and takes our tickets to get new ones. After we get them, we go find the gate. Cameron sits down and Matt sits down next to him. I just stand around. Maybe we will see those girls at Magcon? 

A couple seconds later, one of the girls, I recognize, from the group, sits down in front of us, but with her back facing us. 

"Guys, thats one of the girls who was in line in front of us," Matthew says.

"Yea, should we say hi? I wonder where her friends are," Cameron says.

"Yea, let's go," I say, We walk up to her, but then change our minds because she is talking on the phone, which we hadn't noticed before. Then, the other girls, with two I don't reconize walk up to her. One drops her mouth open and grabs the arm of the girl who had been really happy in front of us in line. She obviously noticed us. I smile at her. The other girl looked up and her mouth dropped open, too. I walk over. 

"OMG it's Aaron Carpenter," The first girl who noticed me said.

"Yep, that's me, and you are," I say.

"Jordan, this is Danielle, that's Nicole, Elaina, Jessica, Jay, Emily, Maya, and Kelsey. We just met Maya and Kelsey. They were sitting near us on the way here, but now we are stuck here because of the storm," Jordan says. Nicole, that is the girl with the auburn hair and Jessica was the one on the phone. Cameron and Matthew were sitting and looking at their phones, unaware I left. 

"One second. CAMERON! MATTHEW!!" I turn towards the boys and yell there name, but not too loud. They look at me then quicky get up and come over. 

"Hi," Cameron says to the girl who notcied me second, which is Danielle, I think.

"Hi Cameron! I'm Danielle, you DMed me on twitter," Danielle smiles.

"You are!?! I love your hoodie," Cameron hugs her. They were wearing the same one, the red hoodie with the Magcon Logo on it.

One of the flight attendents announced we would be boarding in a little bit, that the storm seems to have passed. Great, it takes an hour to get to Chicago. I don't know if we will make it. It has already been an hour and thirty minutes.

"Where are you girls from," Matthew asks.

"Florida," Nicole says.

"Really? I love Florida," he replies. Nicole smiles. We start to board the plane. I switch tickets with Danielle, so she could sit by Cameron, if she wanted to. The flight attendent doesn't even notice the switch, even when our names are on it. Nicole asks me to sit with her, so I do. I sit in the middle, Jordan in the window seat, and Nicole on the end. Danielle sits behind us with Cameron in the window seat, her  in the middle, and Elaina next to her. Behind them sits Matthew, Jessica and some random guy and then behind them is Jay and Emily and a grandmother. I'm so anxious to take flight! Danielle and Cameron can't stop taking selfies on eachother's phones. Finally, we take flight and I fall asleep. 

"Aaron. Aaron! wake up," I hear someone say. I open my eyes and see it's Nicole. 

"We're hear already?" I ask her.

"Yep," she replies, with a smile on her face. We all get off the plane and into the Chicago airport. We go to baggage claim to get our luggage. I exchange numbers with Nicole. Cameron does the same with Danielle and Matthew and Jessica also exchange numbers. Once we all have our bags, we say goodbye to each other.

"Bye Nicole! I'm sure we will see you guys later," I hug all the girls and get selfies with them. We all take a group picture, having a stranger take it and I send it to Nicole, who sends it to the others. Cameron gives Danielle a hug and says goodbye to her and then to the others. Matthew hugs Jessica and says goodbye, too. 

We all go our seperate ways, each of our groups taking taxi's. I call up Bart, but it goes straight to voicemail. I leave him a message saying we are here.