Chapter 8

~ Noelle's POV~
I woke up, my head churning. I groaned out in pain before standing up from the bed I sat in. I looked around me. "...A room?" I questioned myself. Then, I remembered; Garron had teleported us all here to Sky's Castle...! Gosh, I hope his maid knows we're here! I quickly grabbed my silver sword that was in a faroff corner before rushing over towards the door. I unlocked it before opening it (how else would you do it). I wandered out of the door, where I saw three people run towards Sky's room. I didn't recognize any of them. Not wanting to interrupt them, I snuck into the room beside me.

~Benja's POV~

I examined my room calmly, setting my chin on my palm. "Okay, so we're at Sky's Castle.." I mumbled to myself. I turned as I heard the door creak open, revealing...Noelle, was it? "H-Hey, Benjamin." Noelle breathed out, walking towards me. "Sup." I answered, going towards the door. Noelle gave a funny look before turning back around and following me out. "Are the others awake? Or do you not know?" She questioned. "Oh, they're up; they went down to the village for 'Reasons'." I said, using air quotes. "Um, okay. I also have something to tell you.." She began to slow her pace and held her arm out, keeping me from going to Adam's room. I stopped, turning towards her. My eyes widened slightly. "...Er, sorry, buddy, but I don't...Like you like that.." I said nervously. Noelle blinked in confusion, before gasping. "Wait! That's not what I meant! Let me explain!" She waved her hands frantically. I let out a relieved sigh. "Oh. Okay. Tell me then." I replied. Noelle pulled me down to her level, whispering in my ear. I nodded slowly as she pulled away. "So, three people went down to Sky's room, and you don't know who they are?" I repeated her. Noelle nodded. "And I'm new to our little...Group...So, I was wondering if you knew them.." She added. I thought for a moment. "Description?" I asked. Noelle sighed. "Okay. One of them was a girl with black hair and blue eyes. She was wearing a tan shirt with a purple knitted jacket, jeans, and tan boots. Another, a boy with black hair and silver eyes, wore a black jacket with jeans and black converse...And the last girl..Uh..She moved too quickly for me to examine her." She described. I slowly nodded, thinking of who the people may be. "I don't think I know either of them..They may be intruders." I decided, making my way (downtown) towards Sky's room. Noelle followed a little way behind.

~Mari's POV~

We all rushed into Adam's room, a panicked look on all of our faces. "Adam?!" We called out. I let out a small gasp as I saw Adam laying on the ground, his chest quickly rising and falling. His eyes were closed, but his sunglasses were thrown towards the other end of the room. Luke and I ran towards him, leaving a confused Ender beside the door. I began to shake Adam harshly. "Adam! Adam, wake up! What happened?" I began to shout. Luke and Ender jumped at the sound of the door swinging open as I ignored it, shaking Adam even more. Giving up a few following seconds later, I turned towards the door, where two people stood; one was a boy with brown hair and eyes wearing a red and black checkered jacket, and the other was a girl with black hair and eyes, a white hoodie, and a white and black skirt with black boots. Both seemed panicked and angry. "Who are you people?! And what did you do to Sky?!" The boy asked loudly, marching towards Adam and I. I looked down at Adam, his eyes twitching slightly. Did they just call him Sky? That must be his code name.... I thought. "We didn't do anything, man. We found him passed out here." Luke explained as calmly as he could. The girl rushed to the boy's side, right in front of me. "His sunglasses are off his face." She announced quietly. The boy glanced at the girl quickly, ignoring me completely as he went to Adam's other side, grabbing the sunglasses off of the floor. I had Adam's body close to me, getting a bit protective. Luke and Ender were on either side of me. "How do we know you two aren't going to kill us, or him?" I questioned darkly. The two glanced at each other. "He's been our friend for a while now. Longer than you three, IF you guys are even his friends...Your turn." The girl replied. I sighed. " I am...Sky's..Old friend..." " ...Hm. I don't believe you a single bit, but okay. Anywho, I'm Benjamin, but you can call me Benja if you'd like. The girl beside me is Noelle. " The boy greeted as the girl waved at me. I nodded. "Well, my name is Marianne, but you can call me Mari. These two beside me are Luke and Ender." I introduced. Luke chuckled lightly as Ender giggled at her name. "Well, nice to meet you two!" Noelle said before grabbing the pair of sunglasses from Benjamin's hand. "What should we do with him..?" Luke asked, crouching next to me. "Lay him on the bed, I guess." I answered. Luke nodded before helping Benja pick up Adam gently, laying him back on his bed. Noelle, Ender, and I wandered next to him as quietly as we could. I was now the closest to Adam. A quiet groan came from his mouth, but it was slightly muted from Ender and the others talking. My eyes focused on Adam as his eyes slowly opened, revealing a bright white light. My eyes widening slightly, I covered his mouth and swung his sunglasses over his eyes.

~Adam/Sky's POV~

I listened on to the conversation between Benja , Noelle, and some other people, almost unconscious. A few words were passed from what I heard, and then I felt my body being picked up carefully. I caught a glance of Benja and some black-haired guy as they set me on the bed. Noelle and two other girls walked to my side. I squinted at the brown haired girl. She was the closest to me, and she also seemed...Familiar. I can't remember where I've seen her though. She kind of looks like me, but with green eyes. A sudden pain shot up my back, causing me to let out a struggled groan. I slowly opened my eyes and tried to speak, but the girl covered my mouth and slid my sunglasses onto my face. I fought against her, thinking she was trying to poison me or something. "What the heck?! Get your hands off of me!" I yelled.

~Noelle's POV~

"What the heck?! Get your hands off of me!" I whipped around to see Sky trying to land a punch on Mariane, but she stepped off to the side, ignoring the punch. She had a shocked look on her face. The others began to notice and follow as I walked over to the two, a panicked look on my face. "Guys? You okay? And Sky, nice to see you're up." I said. Sky, his angered face now a bit calm, sighed as he sat up on the bed, his feet swinging over the edge. Mariane just looked the opposite way. "I'm okay." They replied at the same time. I stretched likely. "Well, looks like we have to introduce ourselves once again, huh?" Benja asked, stretching.