Chapter 7

"Mommy, look at what I found!!" My seven year old self exclaimed as I showed my mother a golden flower. My mother smiled down at me, her black hair going down to her back in a curly wave and her hazel eyes twinkling in the night. Her and I were at the village's annual Treats, Pies, and Apples festival. We usually eat a bunch of candies, stuff our faces with pie, mostly Butterscotch-cinnamon, and take bites out of many kinds of apples. It was a very relaxing holiday. My Mother took the flower from my hand, smiling warmly. "Oh, this looks very nice, Adam! Is it for me?" She asked. I nodded in response. She laughed a bit before sticking the flower into her hair. It matched perfectly with her long white and yellow dress. She bent over and opened her arms. I ran to her and jumped into them, where she engulfed me into a tight hug. I giggled as she began to smother me in little, tiny kisses on the top of my head. "Queen Donna!" A voice called from close by. My mother put me down as she looked over to her right; there was a crowd of villagers motioning for her. With them was my father, Eden. His black eyes were welcoming. His brown hair was slicked back and his short beard was a tad messy. His red clothing seemed neat, though. "Ah, I'll be right back, sweetheart." My mother said before wandering over to the crowd of people. I frowned a bit before walking down the long path of candy, pie, and apple stands. I stopped as I noticed a Applepie stand. I walked towards it, greeting the man behind the stand. "Ahoho! Greetings, Prince Adam! Would you like some Applepie?" He questioned, beginning to cut a slice. "Sure!" I answered, taking a few coins from my pocket. "That'll be four bronze coins! Unless, you want to get your sister some also!" The man replied, giving a questioning look. I thought for a moment. I shrugged on response to the man; he began cutting another slice of the pie. He put both slices on a plate and handed them to me. I smiled before lending him eight bronze coins. "Thank you!" I smiled wider. "You're welcome, Prince Adam!" He called as I rushed away. I made my way back to the Castle and up the steep steps. I walked down the marble white hallways and approached an iron door. I knocked on it, holding the pie in one hand. "Who is it?" A female voice from the other side asked. "It's Adam!" I answered. I heard footsteps from the other side before the knob twisted. I took a step back. The door swung open to reveal a girl with brown hair like mine and shining blue eyes. She wore a purple shirt with a white skirt. White boots went up her legs. I held out a plate to her. "Do you want pie? It's Apple!" I asked while tilting my head. The girl eyed the pie before smiling at me, taking the plate. "Thanks." She thanked before allowing me into her room. "You're welcome, little sis!" I replied. My sister sat on her purple and blue striped bed, allowing me to sit beside her. We began to eat in silence.
~Itty bitty time skip~
When my sister and I finished our pies, we threw our plates into the trashcan. She got up and wandered over to her wooden desk, grabbing two pieces of Papyrus paper and two quills stuck in an ink bottle. She sat back down on her bed and handed me the piece of paper before carefully setting down the ink bottle. "Want to draw something?" She questioned. "Sure. Thanks, M-"

~Sky's POV in reality~
I woke up in a Budder bed, my eyes wide as I gasped for air. My hands were clutching the bedsheets. I tore the bedsheet off of me, throwing my feet over the side of the bed. I stood up slowly, trying not to make my head hurt more than it already did. My vision was a bit blurry for a while, but they adjusted as I made my way towards a mirror. I stood infront of it, taking a deep breath. I looked around me, noticing for the first time that I was in my room. I made sure no one was with me before turning back towards the mirror, reaching for my sunglasses; I took them off of my face, my eyes closed. "Do I really want to see them..?" I thought. I took another deep breath before opening my eyes; they were a very bright white that could almost cause a person temporary-blindness. "...If it's just as Seto says..My eyes being revealed could make her aware of where I am, or-AH!" I screamed in pain as I held my head firmly, an overwhelming sensation washing over me. I bumped into many things such as a desk, my bed, and my weapon stand. I finally fell over onto the hard ground, groaning in pain. I wheezed multiple times.

~Mari's POV~
It was the next morning and Luke, Ender, and I were sitting around in my room. We were joking around when Luke suddenly asked, "Mari..Do you hear that?" We all went quiet, listening for a sound. "I don't hear anything." Ender and I said in unison. Luke got up and opened the door, stepping out into the hallway. We followed. "AH!" We heard someone scream, then there was alot of sounds as if objects were being dropped. We leered at Sky's room at the end of the hall. We looked at each and nodded before running to his room.