Nap time

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Blues pov~~~~~~~~~~
  I was going to get Y/n and papyrus up but...well when I saw them on a date I has to let them injoy it. So....ill fallow them arond.

~~~~back to where you and papyrus kiss either and also your pov~~~~

  Well that was a good surprise. And you where still in shock. "well its getting late. Y...ya p...Papyrus. and also heads up. K" With that he tp but not to your place to under a tree you guess it's in there back yard. Then papyrus and you trades pun for two hours or so then you look at your phone and it was 12:30 AM. "Wow. what? Its already 12:30. that late? Ya. well ummm maybe you can stay here for the night. Ok" You smiled and well he was chuckling. Then your eye lids became lake for better words heavy. Then you fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~Papyrus pov~~~~~~~~~~~~
  She finaly kiss me this is amazing. Well I'll take her some where varry speshle place. So we tp and here is where I just relax from bro. And the tree finally grow. So we sat under it. Then we'll we got to trading puns it was nice. "Wow. what? It's already 12:30. that last? Ya. well do you want to spend the night at my place?" ARE YOU CRAZY PAPYRUS "Ok. ok and also heads up. K" Then she gust fell asleep when we where teleporting. Cute enyways I put her in my bed then fell asleep next to her. "this was the best night ever."

A/n

Hay so thank for the 320 READ THESISTHEBESTDAYEVER. *Clears throat* enyways thanks!!!!! 

G