Sk8 Border And A Arcade Adventure (Part 2)

(A/N
PLEAS WAIT TO PLAY THE SONG TILL I TELL YOU THANK YOU AND I DON'T OWN IT)

~~~~~~~~~~papyrus pov~~~~~~~
   That new kid seams like a good friend. And maybe he will be a nerd like me... but it is the last week of school so... maybe. Just maybe we can be friends,if that glich girl will stop being a jock then I might be friends with her. But maybe not sense error is her dad. (I have error as the dad and ink as the mom) but her mom is nice. Heh and to think I thought about her only to find out that she's a jock. Welp best head to the best table

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Your pov~~~~~~~~~~~
  Well sciance was.... interesting I guess. Luky for me it's only a one class day so yay. What whos that? You see fresh and he's righting a sk8 bord. (I'M NOT DOING A JOCK×NERD SORRY AND ALSO HE'S NOT A NERD HE'S A NORMAL PERSON)  Well let's go interduce my self.

Y/n: hi there

Fresh: hi Brodsky I'm fresh

Y/n: hi my radicole friend I'm Y/n

Fresh: that's rad. Im going to the arcade want to come my fresh frend

Y/n: ok

  After lunch you went to the arcade and boy did you injoy some of the games, but not the racing ones. Probably because you lost all 2 times you played. But then you saw a game that look like fun. It was a game where you had to tap arrows.

Inploy: hi there, sense you and your friend come here a lot why dont you play the rest of the video games for free

Y/n and Fresh: THANK YOU!

  She smiels and gave the a card for you two. Than you went to that game with arrows and looks fun.

So you went over to it and play once with a random song

So you went over to it and play once with a random song. But than you choose a song. (PLAY THE SONG ON THE TOP WITH AND I'LL SAY IT AGAIN I DON'T ON IT SAME WITH THE PICTURE) You where hiting it arrow for arrow,perfectly. Fresh was in aw with how good you are doing

  After that he clap his hands and the hole arcade did to. You where inbarist and also amazed by your self. You never play that game. Than you see blue clapping. You smile and got lost in your thoughts  *Even if he's a closes frend and he is... why would not tell me he comes here? Maybe he thought I was a girly girl*

Y/n:"hay blue."

US!Sans: HI (Y/I/N/N)

Y/n: ...why blue guess why

US!Sans: BECAUSE WE ARE FRENDS

Y/n: true, true

Fresh: Yo there my rad frend

(UNCAPS THANKS TO LAZY NESS

US!Sans: hi fresh

  After the three of you talk about stuff like Aus and exsplaning them to blue. You three went to freshs place for a sleep over. Fresh invited a frend her name is frisk she duse sign language and shes your age. You are learning sign language so you can understand her a little bit. You sign to frisk can you help me lirn singing. Her eyes sparcol after you ask her that then she knoods. You smiale then sing to her if she can reads lips. Fresh buds in saying that she prefers to be quiet and you knood then sing I'm sorry to her. She sings back 'it's ok you did not know'

  *She's so sweet and inasent. No wonder she always talk about by fresh* Frisk brings out a book on sign language and helps you out to understand it. But then fresh came in

Fresh: ok guys it's 12:55 AM let's head to bed

US!Sans: ya

Y/n: do we have to?

Fresh: it's a school day

Blue: and also my brother wants me to sleep

Frisk: 'im with Y/F/N/N.(your favorite nick name) maybe we can (666 words 😕 >:) ) stay up and you two go to sleep'

Fresh: fine.

Y/n: YAY

Fresh: but if you two fall asleep in school it's not my fault

Frisk/ Y/n: Ok

Blue: have fun

  Once the boys went to bed you and frisk play truth or dare but if you
choose dare both of you have to do it.
"Ok frisk truth or dare?" ...'truth.'  "Ok who is your crush?"  'Why? Fine it's Fresh (I'M CROSS AU SHIPING SO IN STEAD OF FRANS CLASSIC ITS FRESH×CLASSIC FRISK DON'T KILL ME THAT I SHIP FRANS AND NOT SOREAL) pleas dont tell him pleas pleas pleas'  "I won't tell that would be mean of me"  'your turn to tell'  "o....ummm it's swap papyrus I meet him once. And I know he duse not like me I mean I'm the daughter of error." What you did not know is that blue here both of the answers. When frisk look up she grow a pillow at blue and you blush like crazy because he's own brother herd. "Frisk...can I say we are dead?"  'Ya you can.' Then the next thing you here is a thud from above you two. You relies that the boys where caceing each other. "Those boys." You and frisk yawn then fall asleep.

When you woke up you where drench and cold. "AAAAA GUYS!!!! WHY DID YOU DO THAT!!!" 'Because you would not wake up.'  "WHY FRISK!!" You where not a happy camper that morning. But you relis that it was Saturday. *heh you lyer fresh it's Saturday not Friday* you snicker then after the sleep over,you and blue walk to his place. "That was awesome sleep over right blue?" Ya Y/n and the best part is that I know that you like my brother and frisk like fresh. "WHAT PLEAS DO NOT TELL!!!" Don't worry I will not tell papyrus. That not what a good frend duse. "Ok thank you blue." On the way you say some puns got a snow ball to the face and the best thing of all grow closer to blue. "By Blue" By human! You hug blue then went home *That was awesome*

(A/N)

HAY PEOPLE SO SO SO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SO TO PAY YOU BACK I MADE A LONG CAPTER THANK BYE

FROM YOUR GLICHY GIRL

G

P.S THE WORDS WHERE 1067 YAY BYE