OneShot (Laxus X Reader) ~ Loving Touch /part one/

Hey guys!

I am so sorry that I haven't been writing lately! Seriously, I've been stressed out with the final exams at my school. I hate making excuses and telling you the reasons why this is happening but it's hard.

Not writing for such a long time right now, I have major writers block so I decided to apologize for the lack of updates with this one shot.

It is going to be fluffy, kinda..?

But I hope you find yourselves to forget me with this. The one shot with Laxus is going to be cute.

Plus I don't have a laptop anymore since I had to turn it back to the school so it'll be quite difficult for me to update for you all but I'll manage.
Anyhoo~ my days as a sophomore are now completely over!

I passed!

Guys, I'm kind of scared about the rest of my years of high school. I heard that my junior year will be the most difficult and most important. No, that doesn't mean that every other year in you're high school life won't be important or difficult either. Trust me. It's difficult.

Sorry, I'm ranting now. Let's get on with the one shot.

Oh and this will not be part of the story!

Enjoy!
⚠️ there might be incorrect grammar 😅
⚠️ might have some intimate actions 😛
⚠️ cussing involved 😇

. . .

(Y/N)'s POV

Ok. Now I'm pissed.

Are you confused? I thought so. Let me rewind back a few moments ago.

///

" So comfy..." I mumble into my big pillow.

Currently I was laying on my bed. It was fit for a queen! Cough cough me.

To describe the position I am in right now would be under the sea of blankets that were bundled and scattered all over my body. In otherwords, bunny style!

...

You know. Bunny style. When you curl up into a fucking ball and lay on your side? Like when you panic, you bring your knees to your chest?
No?
Well alrighty then.

The curtains were shut (thank the zodiac) to keep the blinding light
(Leo no need to use your magic right now so calm your lion hairy nuts ((guys I love leo/loke so no hate no hate)) )
from killing my poor soul.

It was around 10 am when Laxus walked back into the bedroom, freshly clean after a shower.
He was already clothed in his usual outfit just minus the robe. (It is a robe right? Or like a big ass coat?)
He saw that I was still in bed and crawled in beside me.
Laxus wrapped his (juicy) arms around me, holding me against his (mouth watering) chest.

I moaned happily at the contact of his warm body against me and cuddled as close as I could.

" You're warm..." closing my eyes I mumbled against his chest.
I felt him chuckle and run his hand through my hair, twirling the end, then repeated the same process.

" How are you feeling?" Laxus rough voice gave me slight chills throughout my body, his chest vibrating as each syllable was pronounced.
I could feel his eyes on me as he awaited my answer which was gifted with a grunt from me.

" It makes hell seem like heaven," I croaked.

Laxus eyebrows furrowed lightly.
" Babe..." he said gently as he placed the back of his hand on my forehead.
" (Y/N) you're hot!"

I snored. " Thanks. I know."
Laxus paused before chuckling as he gently moved me onto my back against the bed.
I didn't think much of it and wrapped the blankets closer to stay warm. I was freezing. Just as I was about to get comfortable, the blankets were thrown off of me and the bed.

Ok. Now I'm pissed.

" What the fuck-" I stopped.
Cue the blushing. If my cheeks weren't red from the fever then they are now.
" L-Laxus, what are you doing?"

The man I loved was right between my legs hovering over me, his chest almost touching mine. Dominance was clearly shown. Sadly, his clothes where in the way to see any more muscle other than his arms.

But just the thought of him and I...
(Y/N)!! Stop with those thoughts right now!

To be continued...

Vote. Comment. Enjoy.