Chapter 2: Giant Thingy

Yo Minnna!!!

Hope you like the update!! ^-^

And in this Chapter, you will come across Laxus!! Ooh la la!!
;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Two

" Mira! It's way to tight!"

" It's suppose to be (Y/N)!"

" It hurts though!"

" That's your fault; your the one that got hurt in the first place," Mira finally raps the last of bandage around my arm, ending the argument without a second thought.

" Where's Wendy when you need her?" I huff as I look at the plain white infirmary bed sheets.

I feel a light sting ((( hehe sorry I had too!! ))) on the back of my head and I look up at her.
" Remember that she left for a mission this morning with Team Natsu? And if Wendy was here, I would've hit you harder for being careless out there by yourself."

" At least your not that weird pink-haired old witch lady.." Mumbling under my breath as she walks away from me with a box in her small hands.

Mira turns around after she put away the first aid kit on the shelf, and raised her eyebrow.
" Are you taking about Porlyusica?" She asked in her sweet voice.

" Ah... So that's the old hag's name... Ding Ding Ding! We have a winner!" I exclaim as I flop down on the bed on my back in some star-fish position.

I hear Mira giggle for a small moment and hum softly as she opens the curtains next to me.

" Say (Y/N), you never did tell me how you injured yourself or how the mission went," Mira tilted her head to the side, sat next to my star-self, and laid her chin against her palm.

I realize she was right and explained everything to her about the mission while using hand motions to make everything seem cooler. Well, cooler in my opinion.

~(insert bored voice) 15 minutes later~

" That explains how your arm was all... All like that," Mira scrunches up her nose, grossed out from all of the over-detailed story, glancing at my arm then back to my face.

I hum in agreement, closing my different colored eyes. I personally thought my eyes were awesome as awesome as awesome can be. It just helped me being.... Well, helped me being me.

Confused?

Thought so.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Now listen (Y/N). I mean it. Be careful with that arm of yours you hear me?" Mira said seriously.

I mocked salut.

" Ma'am, yes Ma'am!"

" (Y/N), if you come back with that arm of yours worst than it already is, I will make sure Wendy doesn't use her healing magic on you ever again!" Mira scolds and threatens.

I sweat drop and pale faintly, " A-Aye sir!"

The sweet smile that makes everyone's day better appears on her flawless face as I chuckle lightly and I spin on my heel.

" Thanks again Mira! I'll be carefu- OOF!" I tumble backwards and I land on my spine. I cry out in pain, not only because my back or my injured arm that I used to break my fall instinctively, but something heavy fell on top of me. The heavy thing was crushing my lungs.

The words I tried to speak came out into a huge ball of mess that no one could understand. I could barely breathe and my chest was hurting.

Just when my eyesight started to darken, the giant thingy's weight suddenly disappeared and I could breathe normally once again. Well, if coughing a fit counts as normal...

Mira's yelling was heard loud and clear. Especially for me...
My ears rung as she yelled.

" Laxus!! Your suppose to make a girl fall head over heels for you! Not to almost kill them! Laxus! Take her back to the infirmary now!" Mira's voice echoed through out the guild.

Then a rough voice surprised me as my head got lighter and my thoughts became foggy.

" Mira, calm down okay? Sheesh..."

I guess this must be Laxus.

Arms rap around my legs and upper torso, holding me in bridal position.

Just as my whole conscious state of mind left me, I heard his voice once again.

" Sorry 'bout that... Forgive me," Laxus spoke softly carrying me back to the room.

Then, my body went limp in his arms.

Hope you like it! ^-^

Vote. Comment. Enjoy.