Corporal Levi X Hanji's Helper Reader (2)

Time seemed to be flying by unnoticeably. Two more months had passed and they were the best in your life. Learning all the secret techniques to defeat and/or approach the titans, fascinated you more and more with each passing day.

Not only that but working with Levi was a breeze. He never gave you too much work and he always helped you and guided you. You admired him with all your heart, at least that's what you told yourself. You secretly had a huge crush on him but work policies forbid you to even think of it. You kept trying to convince yourself to not mix work with private life but it was one of the most difficult things you ever attempted to do. He was so handsome, everything about him attracted you like crazy. But no. Work came first.

One day you were in his office, doing your usual weekly filing when suddenly he came in, banging the door open. As he closed it, he was clearly pissed and he went to sit on the brown couch below the window. You frowned in concern, wondering if you should say anything. You took a big slow breath and stood up, approaching the counter. "Tea corporal?" you asked and started boing the water, knowing the following response. He groaned quietly and nodded.

You filled up a small cup and took it to him. As you carefully put it on the table you smiled warmly at him, trying to lighten up his mood and it surprisingly seemed to be working ever so slightly. He patted the couch, telling you to sit and picked up his cup. You sat next to him and your ears lit on fire but thankfully your [H/C] hair covered them.

"Is everything alright sir?" you asked and slightly turned your body to face him. He sighed "Jaeger is a little bitch" he said angrily and took a slow sip of his tea. You let out a quiet giggle. "By what I've heard he might be powerful but he's a little hot headed. What'd he break this time?" He nodded in agreement "Leg..s.. Now we'll have to put the mission on hold cause he's too weak to heal quickly"

You thought for a second and looked at the map on the table. "Is that the original plan?" you asked examining the old piece of paper. He nodded in response. "Well.. Judging from our current situation this squad should come from the northeast, this should be on the left instead of right and squad No13 over here should enter from the bottom so you can make a circular attack" you drew the final arrow and turned to him. He was looking at the map speechless.

You blushed deeply thinking you said something stupid. "I just thought that...since you won't have Eren..." you looked down. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have--" He looked at you in the eyes. "Why didn't we think of that?" he mumbled. You sighed in relief and giggled softly. "It's okay, happy to help" you smiled and stood up.

As you went to leave he gripped your wrist tightly. You looked down at the sitting man and gulped. He stood up, still holding your hand. "I cannot believe you're as smart as you are beautiful" he said and moved closer to you. Your eyes widened "E-Eh?!" you tried to move back but he closed the gap between you again. "C-Corporal what're you--". He pushed you down on the couch and pinned you there, your wrists being held together above your head. His silver eyes were glistening with lust under the dim light of the twilight coving from the window.

"These past months...have been torture. Such a sweet and annoying torture" he whispered in a deep voice near your ear. You opened your mouth to speak but his lips crashed into yours. Your eyes widened but his intoxicating smell and the taste of black tea in your mouth were so soothing, enough to make your eyes close and dive in the moment.

He kissed you passionately, wrapping one of his arms around your waist and the other at the back of your neck. Your whole face was red but you didn't care. You wrapped your arms around his neck and run your hand through his hair, caressing it softly. You felt his lips curve upwards and he deepened the kiss even further.

He pulled away after a couple of minutes, dragging your bottom lip with him. You were both panting but you were staring at each other, craving for more.

A few more minutes later you were already in his bed with your shirt off... The rest lets just say, remained as secret as what's hiding inside the walls...

* * * * *
I'm sorry you guys, I really wanted to do smut but I couldn't 😫 I tried doing it about 7 times but I quit. I will try for the next one 😪❤️

~Np❤️