Corporal Levi X Cadet Reader (2)

You were told you had to wear your uniform to the meeting and not only that, it had to be immaculate, not a crease should be showing. You did as you were told since you wanted to impress him.

   You took a big breath and knocked on his office door twice. Just to be sure, you glanced at your watch '1:29pm' you sighed in relief as you heard a hum of approval. You slowly opened the door and walked in reluctantly.

   He was sitting on his desk across the door and he was writing and writing next to two big piles of paperwork. When you closed the door he slowly put the pen down and looked at you up and down. You felt your cheeks flame up as he was weighing you. He glanced at the clock and the sides of his mouth curled upwards slightly, almost unnoticeably. "Precisely 1:30, I'm content" he slid out of his chair and stood up as he signalled you to come closer.

   You approached his desk and sat on the chair in front of it. "If I may ask, why did you call me, corporal?" you asked politely, trying to calm down. He sat down again and locked his fingers on his desk, looking more serious now. "Are you determined to leave and sacrifice everything for humanity's sake, cadet?" he asked calmly but his eyes were intense. You didn't even think, you knew what you wanted and what you were meant to do, that's why you were here... "Of course corporal, I wouldn't be here otherwise," you said confidently.

   He nodded and he seemed rather interested. "Very well cadet [L/N], I have a proposition." He said and looked at a sheet of paper. "Would you accept if I asked you to become a trainee in my squad? After you finish the training of course" He handed you the sheet.

   You looked at him dumbfounded and glanced at the contract. You read it quickly and a smile split your face in half. "I'd be honoured sir" your cheeks were still pink and you felt your chest tighten.

   He cracked a small smile and nodded, seeming rather happy. "Okay [L/N]-san, you have some time to look at the contract" he opened his drawer and leaned down and as his fair fell forward you saw that his ears were somewhat red. You were smiling like an idiot but you couldn't help it. "That's all, for now, cadet" he looked at you with his straight face but his eyes were kind.

  You nodded and stood up smiling, saluting at him with respect. You went to leave as he spoke again. "Oh, cadet [F/N]... Why don't you visit sometime?" he said quietly and cleared his throat. You blushed deeply and nodded "O-okay corporal.." you replied and walked out, screaming in your head.

~Time skip/ a few weeks~

   Someone had told you corporal wanted you in his office and it was urgent. You were confused since you had already signed the contract. You walked down the corridor and you found him leaning on his office door, having a smoke.

    "Corporal, what's wrong? They told me it was urgent?" He turned to you and put out his cigarette on the wall, grabbing your arm and pulling you inside then locking the door. "C-corporal wha--" "I can't take it anymore!" he yelled at you and you blinked, frowning somewhat scared. 'What the hell is happening? Is he drunk?'

   He pinned you against the wall. "You drive me crazy [F/N]-san" he whispered. "C-corporal what are you saying? Are you drunk?" you said, your whole head beet red. "Mhm.. drunk on you.." his voice was getting huskier. You felt shudders pierce your spine as his scent filled your whole body. You felt the tip of his tongue brush against your ear and a quiet squeak escaped your lips. He smirked and got closer to your face, touching your noses together. You felt your whole being craving more, his intoxicating touch was sending electric sensations through your skin.

    You felt his lips press onto yours and one of his arms being wrapped around your lower waist. Your heart was beating out of your chest and you slowly gripped his shirt pulling him closer. You felt him smirk within the kiss as his tongue was passing through the barrier of your teeth. You tried to push against his tongue, fighting for dominance and you smiled when his now pink cheeks indicated you were winning.

    You pulled away after a few minutes, both breathless and flustered. 'No fucking way..!' you thought, screaming like a fangirl and you smiled. "Not too shabby cadet" he smiled and pressed your bodies together. "You too.. Levi..."

* * * * *
Oh my, I was so nervous writing this chapter😬😬 I really hope it came out decent at least ☺️ (oh btw it's unedited so I'll fix it later😅)

~Np❤️