"Yes let's." Elijah confirms following me out of the grill. We walk to his car and he opens my door and closes it after and gets in the driver side and starts the car.

Elijah's P.O.V.

I look over at Alyson and see that's looking out of the window. She has changed into a strong confident young woman. I turn my eyes back to the road and continue driving to Elena Gilbert's house. Once we get there I get out and open Alyson's door helping her out. We both walk up the porch and I knock on the door. The door opns and there is Elena Gilbert herself.

"Stefan." Elena calls out. And Mathew and Stefan look to us.

"Elijah." Stefan greeted.

"Hello again." I greet. Soon enough we all end up in the kitchen.

"All we need is to take that stake away from him. Once he's been disarmed, the weapon's in my possession, my family will scatter to the ends of the Earth and Alaric will follow us." I explain.

"And you'll just run?" Stefan asks.

"We've done it before. Klaus and Rebekah spent the better part of a thousand years evading my father. What's another half century while Elena is able to live out the rest of her natural life?" I ask.

"We've finally stopped him, Elijah. After everything that he's done to us, I can't just let you bring him back." Elena says.

"He won't be, not yet anyway." Alyson spoke up.

"How can I trust that you won't bring him back the first chance you get?" Elena asks crossing her arms.

"I won't but I don't think you want to test the theory if you don't give him back." Alyson answers.

" I give you my word, Elena. I will not revive Klaus within yours nor even within your children's lifetimes. Perhaps that will finally teach him some manners." I declare.

"I'm your sister, I like to think that use to mean something once." Alyson states sitting on the arm of the couch.

"Why should she trust you? All you've done is screw her over." Matt points out.

"And for that, I am deeply ashamed. But know this, she could have been dead the instant I walked through that door tonight, so Elena, I leave it to you to make the decision whether to trust me or not." I say agreeing with his statement.

"Not! Hello? Did that concussion give you brain damage?! His lunatic siblings will kill you the first chance they get!" Damon protests. "Shut up Damon." Alyson says aloud. Alyson waves her hand and brings the phone to her. She hangs up the phone and throws it back to Elena.

"Rebekah and Kol will honor the terms. If you return Klaus's body to us, Elena will come to no harm." I assure them.

"Time's ticking Elena." Alyson warns.

"Why do you want Klaus' body?" She questions looking to both of us.

"He's my brother. We remain together." I answer.

"Alyson?" She inquires turning to her sister.

"He's the love of my life." And Elena sighs.

"We have a deal." Elena says.

Alyson's P.O.V.

Jeremy has called Alaric to give him false coordinates. When the call is finished I decide to go sit outside so I can really breath. A tear rolls down my cheek and I wipe it away. More tears come down my cheeks so I press my face into my knees. When I'm finished crying I wipe them away and take a deep breath. Something bad is going to happen. I decide to get up and walk to a phone booth to call Rebekah. Once I find one of the few that's in Mystic Falls I put in a quarter and dial Rebekah's number.

"Hello?" She asks into the phone.

"Rebekah hey it's me Alyson I was wondering where you were." I tell her.

"I'm on my way to the storage unit." She answers.

"I'll meet you there." I inform her and I hang up the phone.

I close my eyes and open them a few seconds later and find myself to be behind Rebekah. I tap her on the shoulder.

"Well that was fast." She states walking towards the elevator and me following behind her. That familiar feeling is back and I know Alaric is here.

"We need to hurry." I whisper. The elevator begins taking us upward. When the elevator gets to the floor we both walk out.

"Damon! Damon, where are you?" She asks aloud. I quickly cover her mouth.

"Something is wrong, very wrong." I mention to Rebekah as we walk through the storage unit.

"Shh." Damon whispers. We speed out of there and Damon is wheeling Klaus's casket to a car. Suddenly Alaric slams Rebekah head against the car and throws her to the ground. I land a round house kick to Alaric. Then a right hook to his face then slam his face on my knee. He wraps his hands around my neck but I slam him to the floor. He uses his speed to slam me against the wall then flips me making me slide against the ground and slam my head. When I get up Alaric opens Klaus's coffin and takes out the white oak stake.

"No!" Me and Rebekah cry out. With my hand outstretched the familiar beam of light shoots from my hands...it missed Alaric. Tears falling down my eyes I try again but he already stakes Klaus.

"No no no no no!" I scream sobs racking my body.

"Next." Alaric says. "Rebekah run!" Damon urges. Rebekah then speeds out of here. I can't believe he's gone he can't be gone. I muster all the strength I have left and stand up. I render myself invisible and walk to the grilll. When I get closer to the grill I make myself visible again. I walk to the phone booth and dial Elena's number.

"Looks like you've got what yoy always wanted Elena." I say a tear rolling down my face.

"Alyson I didn't want any of this to happen." She says.

"Bullshit you're glad he's dead you get to be with your lovers and I have to go without mine. Goodbye Elena." I put the phone back on the hook.

I walk out of the phone booth and strut into the grill

I walk out of the phone booth and strut into the grill. "You bartender this time I need a whole bottle of scotch." I announce putting money down. He picks up the bottle of scotch and takes my money. I open the bottle and take a huge chug. A single year rolls down my cheek when I set the bottle down.