I'm back

Alyson's P.O.V.

I step out of the cab with my bags and thank the driver for the ride and close the door. As the driver is driving off I stand in front of my cloaked house. I wave my hand in front of my house uncloaking it. I walk inside and look at the walls feeling nostalgic. I walk up the stairs to my room and see the coffin I was confined in. I set down my things and move it somewhere I don't have to see it. I grab my phone to see what time it is and then put it back in my pocket. I lean on the wall looking outside of the window wondering if I should reveal myself to the others. My super hearing picks up sound coming from inside my house. I quickly grab my bags and render myself invisible. The door opens and insteps Klaus and due to me having the power to sense emotions I sense that he feels lost and broken. When he sees that my coffin isn't there he looks like his heart was ripped out of his chest. "No!No!No!" He yells with tears in his eyes he throws stuff around my room.

"Klaus stop." I told him but I remember he can't hear me. I try to use my powers to help him calm down. But he speeds out of here before I can do anything. Shocked after not seeing him for so long, I make myself visible speeding after him.

Klaus's P.O.V.

I slowly but angrily walk inside my house. Someone stole Alyson's body whoever dared to do such a thing will be ended immediately. Remembering I forgot to close the door I turn around but I freeze at who's at the door looking as if she was ready to knock.

"Alyson?" I question thinking I'm hallucinating tears brimming my eyes.

"Did you miss me?" She questioned cocking her head to the side.

After getting over the initial shock I blink my eyes a few times.

"How are you here?" I ask my heart picking up speed as I take a step closer.

"I uh you should um meet me at this uh bar in the next town over it's called uh Texas Whiskey and yeah uh bye see you." She stammers then leaves.

"Alyson wait!" I yell after her but by the time I walk outside she's gone. I wipe my tears and speed to the bar she told me to meet her at. Once I get there I sit in a booth in the back and wait for her to come.

I lift my head as Alyson slides into the booth.

I stare at her taking in every curve, every curl, and everything else that makes up Alyson Gilbert. I notice something different about her; the way she walks and talks breathes confidence.

"I'm pretty sure you have some questions." She states crossing her legs and leaning back.

"Just a few." I say leaning back.

"Ask away." She counters with a movement of her hand.

"How are you here?" I ask leaning forward.

"Well when I died I woke up in this field when a voice called my name. Someone materialized out of the sky it was an angel. I know what you're going to say angels aren't real but they are. She told me that I'm a triplare meaning I'm more angel then human. She then showed me how everyone was after my death. She told me where I woke was her domain and that she brings special souls there, and presents them with a choice. They can stay dead or choose life and she gives them a week to decide. I'm going to be honest with you I almost stayed but what stopped me was....you. I guess a part of me wanted to but you were the main reason why I decided to live." She explains grabbing my hands. "So after I came back to life I packed some bags and went to Costa Rica to meet someome who is like me an angel-blood or nephilim his name was Andres. He helped me control my powers and after another week I decided to come home. I was honestly scared I still am actually of how I was going to tell you all that I'm alive. I was scared of you hating me." She finished sighing.