He's gone

Alyson's P.O.V.

"Where is he?" I question as soon as he picks up the phone.

"Can't tell you that Angel. Cant have you releasing him."

"Please Damon, I love him."

"He has terrorized us all, he killed Jenna!"

"Don't you think I know that? Do you know how hard it was to forgive him for that? It was extremely hard and it took every fiber of my being to so my mind could be at peace. But what about you Damon? I forgave you for killing Jeremy albeit he had the gilbert ring on. But what about when you first dated Caroline or when you killed Zach. How about the time you almost killed your brother oh and let's not forget you turned my birth mom into a vampire. You also almost killed Bonnie once you got Lexi killed and you killed that one witch Bree. And let's not forget Stefan the ripper. He killed that migrant village in 1918. He almost killed Amber at Miss Mystic Falls last year. He killed those people during the summer and liked it. To top it off  he almost killed me once because he couldn't control his blood lust." I ranted.

"The point being is that neither of you can talk because you've done unspeakable deeds too." I add then hanging up the phone.

In anger I throw my phone at the wall. I let out a frustrated scream. I can't lose him I just can't. I wipe my tears away and stand up. I put on my jacket and walk out of my house. I get in ny car and decide to drive to the grill. Once I step inside eyes turn to me and I hear a few wolf whistles. "Fuck off." I spoke loudly.

"I need two glasses of tequila stat." I order digging out my money from my purse.

"I would need to see some kind of I.D." He says. I grab the collar of his shirt and bring him closer to me.

"Listen here I've been having a shitty day for the past day and a half. I'm not asking you I'm tellimg you I need two glasses of tequila." I say through gritted teeth and let him go.

"Okay two glasses of tequila." He repeats scared. And soon enough he sets down two glasses and I give him the money. I grab the glass and take a sip.

"Alyson Gilbert it's been a while." Elijah says from behind me and I turn around and stand up.

"Hey Elijah." I greet giving him a hug which he returns. We pull away and I sit back down taking another sip of my drink.

"You know they have Klaus." I state.

"That I do." He answers nodding his and sitting down.

"I can't say I'm surprised that they did something like this." I state finishing the drink.

"How is that?" He asks looking at me.

"It's always Elena this or Elena that. I'm always on the back burner. But no more Elijah no more. I'm going to show everyone who Alyson Echo Gilbert really is." I declare.

"As you should. Don't just let anyone push you aside be the strong woman you are assert yourself." He tells me. I'm halfway done with my second drink so I down the rest.

"Thanks Elijah you've always been good at giving me advice." I say.

"You are my friend Alyson I'm going to be there for you." He says.

"You worry about everyone else and their happiness Elijah. You deserve to be happy Elijah." I began. "You desrved to be taken care of too." I add and he gives me a small smile.

"Thank you Alyson you're a very kind soul." He says.

"Thanks Elijah now let's go get your brother's body." I declare standing up and stretching.