two.

was sitted on in a bench waiting for my train to arrive, it was so quite down here. I always loved trains, the tingling sensation under my feet, being on a train calms me down.

"it's time" and the quite is over, no this can't be hapenning again, why does he always say this words why? "do it" my head turned to the steps sound behind me just to find a black haired boy, he seemed my age, more or less. I turned the volume of the music, it was blasting in my hears.

"B-B-B-Be careful making wishes in the dark, dark

Can't be sure when they've hit their mark
And besides in the mean, mean time
I'm just dreaming of tearing you apart" 

I have to end with this, I can't stand being control by I don't know what, I tried to move my body, making pressure so he couldn't do whatever he wanted anymore. I walked slowly to the edge of the trails, when I saw the train coming I jumped in front of it just to be pulled away by a curly haired guy with dark wings.

"I'm in the de-details with the devil
So now the world can never get me on my level
I just gotta get you off the cage
I'm a young lover's rage
Gonna need a spark to ignite"

His green eyes stared at mine in anger as they turned bloody red. I was lying on the hard, cold floor between his legs, he was grabbing strongly my wrist but that didn't last long because as soon as I blinked  he wasn't there anymore. People were surronding me asking if I was okay, but their voice soon faded.

"All the writers keep writing what they write

Somewhere another pretty vein just dies

I've got the scars from tomorrow and I wish you could see
That you’re the antidote to everything except for me, me

A constellation of tears on your lashes
Burn everything you love, then burn the ashes
In the end everything collides
My childhood spat back out the monster that you see"

"oh no darling" his voice flooded my mind "this isn't over yet."

____________________

hope you've been liking it so far. x