the actually happy end point 5

Start from the beginning

"and you, are absolutely handsome."

she smiled, straightening out his jacket blazer for him.

"well, let's go before we miss our dinner reservations."

jimin said, taking her hand in his, leading them out the room.

__

"god, seulgi, how much did you drink?"

"wha-what do you meeaaan?"

seulgi replied, tripping over her words.

"seul, you're drunk."

jimin said disapprovingly as he helped her out of the car.

"excuuuuse me? i'm PERFECTLY fine."

she replied, yelling out the word 'perfectly'.

"come on, babe. let's get you inside."

he sighed, holding onto her tightly as he led her side their house. he carefully laid her down on their bed, making sure to be gentle.

"where's jiiiiimiiiiiin?"

"i'm right here, baby."

seulgi had her eyes closed, frowning. she moved around her hand trying to find where jimin stood and ended up feeling his face.

"you're jimin?"

"yes, seulgi."

he chuckled, removing her hand from his face. he moved to change his clothes and returned to seulgi, who was took small breaths as she layed on the bed.

he gently sat her up and removed her dress, not trying to anything, just trying to get her to wear something more comfortable to sleep.

he took one of his large t-shirts and slipped over her head, her eyes still closed as sleepiness lingered in her facial expression.

"have i ever told you how much i love the way you look in my clothes?"

seulgi said nothing as she fell back onto the mattress, jimin following suit.

he faced her and traced her facial features with his eyes, where her eyes fluttered.

a drunken smile made it's way onto her lips as she stared at her husband.

"have i ever told you how much i love you? because i do. like, a lot."

he chuckled at her drunken state.

"yes, babe, i know how much you love me. and i love you too. even more than how much you love me."

her eyebrows furrowed.

"excuse me? my love will go to like all stars in the, uh, the galaxy."

he smiled at the game she was trying to play.

"oh, really? that's a lot of love, seul."

she smirked proudly.