the actually happy alternate end

okay this chapter is in a while other universe where jimin and seulgi don't get into a car crash and die.

_

months after the wedding;

"shh, you're going to wake him!"

"with my genes, he's a heavy sleeper. it's alright."

seulgi stood proudly next to her husband.

"look how precious he is. i can't believe it's ours."

"come on, let's let him rest."

jimin said softly, pulling his wife away from the white crib. she followed him out the nursery, making sure to softly close the door.

"can you believe it? it's already been 10 months since we've married each other."

seulgi said, wrapping her arms around jimin.

"time flies when you're with the love of your life."

seulgi chuckled as she playfully hit him.

"you're so cheesy."

"you know it, baby."

he joked, winking. she rolled her eyes as she pushed him away, but the smile was still evident in her face.

"come on, we gotta go record."

she giggled, taking jimin's hand into her own as she dragged him to the recording studio that had installed on the other side of their house.

they were met with yeri and jungkook. the pair had wanted to record a duet together and seulgi and jimin couldn't say no.

"how's chenle?"

yeri questioned, already smiling at the thought of her unnie's baby.

"cute as ever. he's the most obedient babies i've ever seen."

seulgi smiled. only a month after their wedding, she had found out she was pregnant. of course, the married couple was overjoyed.

fast forward nine months, seulgi delivered the baby and here he was, resting in their upstairs nursery.

park chenle.

"that's good. if you ever need a babysitter, call me up."

seulgi laughed.

"i'll keep that in mind. anyways, what song did you want to sing?"

yeri looked jungkook before turning back to seulgi.

"we want to sing [whatever duet song you want them to sing because there's too many choices for me to choose from]."

"you're voice will sound amazing."

seulgi gushed.

jungkook and yeri took their places in the recording booth while jimin and seulgi took their positions at the controls of the booth.