Chapter 6 New Plan

Start from the beginning

Alice "Someone has been here the hard drive has been completely wiped lucky for you Slater was paranoid everything  is backeduo on a remote saver"

I watch the door to make sure no one comes in. Elena told me  too.  She thinks i can't do anything. I do space out a lot. But still I can't believe that she doesn't trust me. I was brought out of me thoughts with Rose saying;

Rose "What?"
Alice "Oh my god that is why you look familiar I  knew I recognized you"
Elena "Get him the message"

Elena walks away. Rose follows. I follow to see what  is going on.

Rose "Whay are you doing?"
Elena "Getting  Klaus attention"

Rose "If Klaus knows you are alive he will find you and kill you. Both of you. Elena you and your sister which is exactly what you wanted all along "

"Elena what did you do?"
Elena "Jenny we have to to save everyone"

"Elena if we turn ourselfs in that is just putting everyone  we care about in danger faster"

Elena walks away taking water with her. Elena keeps watching Alice. Elena turns around to meet Damon.

Elena "What are you doing here?"

Elena turns around.

Elena "You called him
Rose "Elena"
Elena"You said that you understand"
Damon "She lied"

Elena turns to the door. Alice walks in.

Alice "Damon Salvatore"
Damon "Get ruid of her"

Rose turns to Alive leading her out of the room.

Alice "No way"
Damon "Come on we are leaving"
Elena "No"

Damon "I said we are leaving"
Elena "I am not going with you"
Damon "You don't get to make discussions"

Elena "When have I ever made a discussion you and Stefan do that for  me this is my discussion"
Damon  "Who is going to save you life while you are out making discussions"

Elena "You are not listening Damon I don't want to be saved not is it means getting everyone I care about getting killed "
Damon "Get your ass out the door before I throw you over my shoulder same goes for you Jennifer"
"Oh so you do know I am here"

Damon walks over to me and throw me over his shoulder. Damon  grabs Elena

Elena "No"
"Elena give up I already lost"

Elena rips here arm from Damon. Damon quickly puts me down. Elena throws her fist at Damon. Damon  catches her fist.

Damon "Don't ever do that ever again"

Damon let's go of Elena.

Damon "Come on time to go she is knocked out she isn't gonna remember a moment of this horribly stupid day"

Two people barge in the door.One behind them.One  of them start to talk;

"We are here to meet the doppelganger"
Elena "Thank you for coming"

Damon grabs Elena's arm.

Damon "You make one more move and I will break your arm" he turns to the other guys "There is nothing for you  here"

The other vampire falls to  the ground. Elijah. Elijah speeds over to the other two. Rose speeds out. Elijah stares at me and Elena.

Damon "I killed you. You  were dead."
Elijah "For centuries now" he turns  to the other vampires "Who are you?"

Vampire "Who are you?"
Elijah "Elijah"
Vampire " We were gonna bring them to Klaus they are the doppelganger i don't know how they exist but they do Klaus would want to see them"

Elijah stares at Elena.

Elijah "Does anyone else know you are here?"
Vampire "No"
Elijah "Well then you have been incredibly helpful"

Elijah rips their hearts out. Elena gasp

"That..was..AWESOME"

Damon turns his head to me.

"I will be quit"

Damon turns to Elena. Elijah looks at me. I turn around. The next thing I know arms are wrapped around me and the wind hitting my face. Elijah stopped at a house. I don't think I have been I this house before. I start to run toward the door. Elijah shuts the door.  I turn around to face him.

"Where am I?"
Elijah "Somewhere save where no one will find you"

Elijah speeds me somewhere else in the house.

Damon P.O.V

I go to the tomb. Stefan is stuck in the tomb thanks to little Gilbert. Stefan approaches the door.

"Stefan i have to tell you  something"
Stefan "Is Jennifer OK? How about Elena?"
"Elena is fine"

He smiles for a second. The  smile falls.

Stefan "What about Jennifer?"
"See about that....."
Stefan "What happened to her?"
"Elijah took her"

Stefans face fell.

"I brought you some blood"
Stefan "You have to find her"
"I will"
Stefan "And protect them both"
"I will"
Stefan "When you find her bring her down here"
"Why?"
Stefan "I want to see her"
"You know Elena is your girlfriend right?"
Stefan "I know but she is like the annoying little sister we never  had right?"
"Yeah...so the blood"
Stefan "I am gonna have to share it with her"

He pointed to the tomb.

"Yeah you are right don't worry Stefan I will find her"

I walk out. I need to find her. Then I am gonna make sure that Elena and Jenny never leave the house. After all Jenny is like the annoying sister I never had. I am gonna find her. And when I find her she is never gonna leave that house again.