Chapter 45: She is awake

Elijah P.O.V

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?"

"I JUST SAVED HER"

Damon looked at all of us.

"Everytime this happens we have to inject her with this"

"Why?"

Damon smirked "She did tell you? Of course she wouldn't. Why would she?"

"Tell us what?"

Klaus was ready to kill Damon.

"Ask her yourself when she wakes up"

*Time Skip*

Jennifer groaned making all our heads snap up.

"What happened?"

"That is what I would like to know. What happened? Salvatore over their told us a little bit about your medical issues."

"Damon? Is here? He helped me?"

"Don't sound so shocked. After all you are my best friend....well next to Ric of course"

"What are you doing here?"

"Saving you"

"Why? Doesn't Elena need you help?"

Jennifer P.O.V

"Why? Doesn't Elena need your help?"

"Jennifer I need to talk to you"

"About what? You gonna tell Elena where I am?"

"No. We need to talk but first...."

Damon turned towards the Mikealsons pointing at them.

"You have to leave"

"I don't believe we do"

I turned toward Elijah.

"Didn't you need to go somewhere?"

Elijah's eyes widen, remembering.

After a while everyone was gone. It was just me and Damon.

"What do you want to talk about?"

"Why did you go with the Mikealsons?"

"Because"

"Because what?"

"..I don't really know...I uh guess I just felt...feel saver with them"

"How can you feel saver with the Mikealsons?"

He put emphasis on Mikealsons.

"I guess cause rather then when I am with you guys, I don't have to always be worried and look over my shoulder waiting for you or Stefan or Bonnie or Alaric hell even Jeremy my little brother has saved me. He wasn't ment to do that. He is my little brother. I am suppose to look out for him."

"Sure he says the same thing about you but you know...says it about his sister"

"Damon...why do you hate me?"

"I don't hate you Jennifer"

"Sure act like it"

3rd P.O.V

Jennifer swung her legs over the couch now in a sitting position. Damon walked over to her sitting next to her. It was quite for a while until Damon said;

"Katherine"

"What?"

Jennifer was confused.

"Katherine her and Elena got in my head. Katherine made me. I guess Elena and Katherine are more alike then we thought"

"More then we like to admit"

"Elena made think she actually cared about me. You where the only doppelganger who was my friend. The only one who didn't use me. Yet I used you. I guess what I am trying to say is....I'm sorry"

"Damon Salvatore? Saying sorry? I thought you didn't know that word"

Jennifer smirked. Damon rolled his eyes.

"You know....."

Damon faced her with a serious face as of to sat 'go on'

"When I called you damn Damon I drank....."

Jennifer scratched the back of her neck wondering if she should finish the explanation.

"Yes? I would like to know what the hell was wrong with you when you out of everyone called me-"

"I drank some of you whisky? Bourden? I don't even know I just remeber grabbing a bottle and drinking....all of it?"

"How old was the bottle?"

"19...something"

Damon shakes his head smiling at him she answered it. Then he saw her tattoo.

"Why is that?"

Jennifer looks at him,back at the tattoo then back to him with a duh face answerd;

"A tattoo"

Damon looked at her serouis.

"I mean what do it mean? What is the symbol?"

Jennifer looks at it again. Before saying;

"I don't even know"

A/N: Happy Valentine's day. Who else is a loner? Well I am a loner for life. But whatever. So how was this chapter?