Chapter 39: Broken

Jennifer P.O.V

"I saw you die"

I pulled away.

"What?"

"You - you died. Alaric killed you. He-he stabbed you with a white oak and, and you where all chained up in - in a coffin."

"Love I can't not be killed but only with white oak"

"That that is what I saw"

I had part of his shirt bundled in my hands.

"I saw Ric stab you with the white oak but he was different he had this look in his eyes and it was like-"

"It was a vision. You stared having visions?"

I turned to Elijah.

"Why do I have these visions?"

"Cause we are mates"

"I know that but why do I have the visions?"

Elijah was smiling. Why is he smiling? Like he can smile if he wants but what is he smiling about? He has a nice smile. I mean what?

"Since you are my mate you can have visions to tell where me or in this case any Mikealson is in trouble"

"So first I have your voices in  my head now I can tell the future?"

They all nodded

"Do you know why you are here?"

They all looked at me like I was crazy. Can't wait to see thier reaction when I am done.

"Um.because I hear vocies in my head and can tell the future but only the future of the oldest vampire family in the world. This is what is going to get me in a mental hospital"

I throw my arms in the air. Elijah smiled. I smiled. What is wrong with me? My smile fell when I remebered.

"What is wrong Jennifer?"

"Elena"

"What about her?"

"She sided with Ester. I sided with you guys. She is never gonna let me near the house. Where am I suppose to go?"

Elijah P.O.V

She looked so sad and broken. Her voice was broken. Second time I have heard my  mate broken and I don't know why.

"You can stay with us"

I looked up at Kol. He was never able to control his blood lust.

"Really?"

Jennifer smiled. I looked at Kol.

"May I talk to you alone brother?"

"Which brother?"

Kol smirked. I looked at him serious.

"Ok fine brother"

We walked far enough that Jennifer wouldn't hear us.

"What is it brother?"

"You know what it is Kol. You can't control your blood lust. You never could and now you go a invite Jennifer over. You are putting her in danger."

"That is the thing Elijah I don't feel hungry for her blood."

I looked at Jennifer.

"I don't know why I don't feel hungry for her blood but I think it is cause she is your mate. She can see our future when we are in trouble, we can talk to her throw her head, and we don't feel hungry for her blood."

Jennifer had her phone out it was pointing to the sky.

"There must be more things that come with her being you mate"

Jennifer switched the camera to Klaus. Taking a picture of him. She walked to his side.

Jennifer P.O.V

I took a picture of Klaus on snap chat with the dog filter. I walked over to him.

"Look the big bad hybrid is a cute puppy  now"

I smiled and looked at him. He looked upset.

"Oh come on you know you can't stay mad....at me....for this...ok you have a terrible temper but I know you won't hurt me."

Klaus smiled.

"You know Elijah seems to think Kol is gonna drain you in your sleep"

"What?"

"He don't want you at the mansion  cause he thinks Kol will drain you in you sleep but Kol isn't hungry for your blood. Which is wierd cause he is always hungry for blood. Never knew how to control his blood lust. But he says he never was once hungry for your blood. I know I was never hungry for you blood"

"Oh. Even if you guys did try to drink my blood I drink vervain and wear it so-"

"You are not wearing it now"

I looked at Kol who said that.

"Yes I -"

I felt my neck and wrist.

"Kol why did you take my jewelry?"

"To bother you love"

"Rude now can I have to it back?"

Kol hands me the jewelry. I put the bracelet back on. I stared to put the neckalece but I couldn't. I groaned.

"One of you have to help me with this cause I never take it off and if I ever do which never happens I had a mirror infront of me when I first got it so the it how I out it on"

I looked at Kol who was about to say something about how I got on in the first  plan I bet. Elijah walked over to me smiling. I gave him the neckalece. He walked behind me and put the neckalece on. I looked at the neckalece and smiled Jenna and mom got me this Stefan just soaked it in vervain.