Taehyung's shift went by normally as usual, there were some elderly men who gave him a hard time, but he was practically used to the attention now. Jimin had it harder than him, since both men and women tried to flirt with him which left him exhausted at the end of the day. Taehyung still wasn't sure why Jimin still kept this job when he ended up so out of breath and tired every day. 

When Jimin was still his roommate, Taehyung would be the one to wake up early and make breakfast, leaving the tired blonde to sleep for a few extra minutes. Ever since Jimin moved out, Taehyung had noticed that he wasn't getting enough sleep and Jimin always blamed it on his stepbrother and his boyfriend who couldn't "tone it down a bit". Thankfully Jimin stopped at that and didn't bother to elaborate. Taehyung never really understood why Jimin had to move out, something about his new stepdad wanting all the family together, and he also never understood why Jimin avoided the subject of his stepbrother as much as possible, in fact Taehyung still doesn't actually know how he looks like.

Focusing back on his job, Taehyung went to the coffee machine behind the counter to make the elderly woman's order. The coffee machine wasn't working properly lately, it sometimes stopped in the middle of pouring the coffee and wouldn't work again for another hour, which drove the employees insane and made the clients annoyed. Yeah, he should probably tell Jin about that before it got out of hand.

Taehyung's shift ended quicker than he thought it would, thank god, he really just wanted to go home and cuddle under his blankets while he watched a movie

Taehyung's shift ended quicker than he thought it would, thank god, he really just wanted to go home and cuddle under his blankets while he watched a movie. He planned to do just that actually, but first he had to go talk to Jin about that coffee machine. You would think that the owner of a semi-famous cafe in the middle of the city would have more than one coffee machine but Jin didn't. He never really did understand him.

Taehyung decided to quickly change and pack up his things before going to Jin's office and while he was doing that, he saw he had a message from Jungkook when he checked his phone.

Hey Tae, wanna hang out today? -Muscle Pig >.<

I was actually going to stay home today and relax so... -TaeTae

I'll come over then, how about 4pm? -Muscle Pig >.<

I think you didn't get the hint that I wanted to be alone :( -TaeTae

No, I understood what you meant. But I'm still coming anyway. See you soon ;) -Muscle Pig >.<

Taehyung cursed under his breath in annoyance, so much for cuddling while watching movies, he thought, shoving his phone in his bag, zipping the bag up and swinging it over his shoulder, but maybe he'll watch a movie with me.

Leaving the backroom, Taehyung climbed up the stairs which led to Jin's office and the storage room. The door to the office was shut like usual, and he barged in like he always does...