"Not now Poseidon, We have other matters to discuss".

"Very well than, Go on Centaur", Poseidon said impatiently.

"I did a blood test on Percy's blood and it came back positive".

"Positive what", I asked. Poseidon and Chiron looked at each other than to me.

"Annabeth", Chiron started. "Percy has been poisoned", My heart skipped a beat.

"POISONED HOW", I shouted. They were both quiet.

"Were not sure Annabeth, But if we don't find a cure, Serious damage could be done".

"Damage to Percy?", I asked.

"Yes and others, This poison has tapped into Percy's power, So they will be stronger and dangerous. Also it has messed with his emotional part of his brain, So he's unpredictable we never know when he's going to snap", Chiron finished, I looked over at Poseidon, He had his head down, He really did care about Percy. I went and put my hand on his arm which was a dangerous move, If it was any other god they would blast me to the Underworld, But Poseidon just looked at me and smirked than turned to Chiron.

"We will find this cure, Centaur and my son will be saved", Poseidon commanded. "Now where is my son, I wish to speak to him, Child would you go fetch him for me".

"I'm not sure where he is, I'll go look for him sir", I bowed to the god and marched out of the Big House and caught my breath, My heart was racing.

I walked to the Training Arena, Maybe Percy was there but no one was there. Weird. Where was everyone.

Overhead i heard flapping wings, A Pegasus swooped down almost knocking me in the head.

"HEY WATCH IT", I yelled out. The Pegasus landed, It was Blackjack i half expected Percy to climb off, But it wasn't Percy. It was Nico.

"Nico", I yelled and ran over to him.

"Holy Nico, You look terrible, Are you okay", He swatted me away.

"Yes Annabeth, I'm fine gods", He blushed, I just laughed.

"Sorry, So what happen", I asked. He didn't answer he just gazed around.

"NICO", I yelled. "Tell me what happen, Did you find out who attacked Percy".

"Annabeth", Nico stuttered nervously. "It was Luke, Luke did it, He trapped me in a cave. He hired someone to attack Percy in that alley. Where is Percy, He is in huge danger if Luke get's a hold of him who knows what will happen", Nico blurted out.

"Luke", I said in disbelief. "That rat", I kicked the dirt up. I told Nico about my conversation with Chiron and Poseidon.

"Oh gods", Nico muttered. "If gods are getting into this that's very bad, We need to find Percy, NOW", Nico said. Right on cue a scream came from the beach.

Nico and i went running, When we arrived everyone was on the ground soaking wet.

"What happen here", I yelled. Nobody answered, I looked in the crowd to see Sky.

"There you are, Where have you been all morning", I screamed at her.

"Being killed by you're psychotic boyfriend", She snapped back. I rolled my eye's and turned to someone else.

"Would someone please tell me what happen here", A kid from the Apollo cabin told me what happen.

"So you didn't see what happen, You're going off what SHE said", I pointed my finger to Sky, Everyone looked at each other again now realizing how dumb they sound.

"Sorry Annabeth", Some of them said.

"Now Percy's in danger and he's gone off, Who knows where, So thank you everyone, Go back to your routes now!", I yelled frustrated.

Everyone walked away. I sat on a rock, There was dried up blood on the side of it, But i didn't care. I put my head in my hands and held back a tear, I cursed to myself.

"Don't cry, You're stronger than this, You will find him".

"Annabeth", Nico said in a small voice. I lifted my head and looked out into the ocean. Maybe Percy would emerge from the shore and come hug me, But nothing is ever that easy, Not when you're a Half-blood.

"We will find him, Come on lets get started, We have a lot of work to do", Nico said putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Yes we do, First we have to tell a god some bad news".

--------------------------------------------

DUN DUN DUN!!!! :0 i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter :)) you guys are amazing. please vote, comment and share it means alot. let me know what you thinks gunna happen in the end cause i don't even know haha i wanna see what you guys come up with. Love you <3