A little Miss Dynamite just blew my world away.

It was a pitiful sight, me begging her to stay.

I never had a hunch, so how was I to know

That she packed a punch that knocked my heart out cold?

She put a hurtin' on this old cowboy,

Broke my heart like a little play toy,

Brought me to my knees from ten feet tall.

The night she left me in Amarillo

I cried crocodile tears in my pillow.

The bigger they are, the harder they fall.

How could a blue-eyed beauty only five-foot-three

Lay a Texas size heartache on me?

She came across so cool I didn't think that I'd get burned.

Now I'm a big ol' fool with a leaving lesson learned.

I thought I was strong like old Hercules,

But she proved me wrong with her little see'est la vie!

She put a hurtin' on this old cowboy,

Broke my heart like a little play toy,

Brought me to my knees from ten feet tall.

The night she left me in Amarillo

I cried crocodile tears in my pillow.

The bigger they are, the harder they fall.

How could a blue-eyed beauty only five-foot-three

Lay a Texas size heartache on me?

How could a blue-eyed beauty only five-foot-three

Lay a Texas size heartache on me?

It ended with the cowboy kicking the dirt and that blonde walking away with a smirk. I stared at my phone screen as the music faded out and a list of suggested songs popped up. For a minute I wondered if Wyatt had sent the me the wrong link by accident. I mean, Coda was the one who was currently sobbing in bed because of something he did, not the other way around. Puzzled, I shot him a text.

What the hell?

My phone lit up in my hand just seconds later with his reply. I was annoyed when it was just a repeat of the song lyrics I'd just listened to. How could a blue-eyed beauty only five-foot-three lay a Texas size heartache on me?

For a second time, I punched in his number and waited impatiently as it rang. After four long buzzes I was nearly convinced he'd just let it go to voicemail again, but I wasn't about to hang up. If anything, I was prepared to leave a very long message with some choice words. It caught me by surprise when he picked up on the fifth ring, voice muffled. "Hullo?"

"Wyatt..." I was ready to start in on him when he cut me off.

"Blake, I don't want to hear it. The last thing I need right now is you saying I told you so." His voice was still faint and I thought I heard a sniffle, but I couldn't be sure.

"Wait, what? Why would I say that?"

He groaned, apparently disgusted with me. "Because all you ever do is make fun of me and her anyway. You probably think it's funny that a fragile little thing like Coda could take my heart and stomp all over it like that."