Daniel•

Todays word is ... First muffinmendesxox
Y/s= your state
Y/c =your country

When i moved at the age of 5 from y/s ( or y/c) to Vancouver i was pretty scared that i wouldn't make any friends . My neighbor a silly kid with brown hair and bright blue eyes became my best friend . He was the FIRST friend i made in my new home.

In middle school most of the girls had their first kiss. By the last year of middle school i was the only girl in my grade that hadn't . It made me feel insecure and sad . One day hanging out in my house with Daniel , he leaned in and kissed me .
I had my First kiss with my best friend.
In Sophomore year i had my First boyfriend , but it wasn't Daniel. It was a boy named James who had black hair and green eyes . We dated for four months until i found out he cheated.
I had my First heartbreak and the person who was there to cheer me up was Daniel .
Soon Daniel left to pursue his dream as a musician .
I hoped that he would never forget me , for he was my First love

Daniels pov
When i was 5 a pretty girl moved to the house right next to mine . I made sure that i was the First friend she made.
By the end of middle school she was the only girl in our grade who hasn't had their first kiss. Little did she know that she was also my First kiss.

I wasn't her first boyfriend and it broke me , what broke me more was seeing her cry over that douche who didn't deserve her . I was the First
Person to give her comfort after her First heartbreak.
I soon moved to LA to pursue my dreams in the music business with my bandmates.
I hoped that she would never forgetm me for she was my First love

Comment the word for next wednesday!!