Zach imagine for Sam

Daniel and I have been planning it for months now , all the guys new about it , all except Zach.

I was on my to the airport , I was going to Australia  where the boys were having their last show of their tour . I was so excited to see him after two months , I really missed him .

I entered the plane and got ready for the very long ride . during that time I ate , watched  a movie , played on my phone , listened to music and sleep.  When my plane landed I got out , went to baggage claim and waited for Daniel to come pick me up .

after he picked me up he left me at the hotel and left for the venue . Mean while  I  got some sleep because believe it or not I was really tired from my flight .

After  two hours sleep I got ready to surprise my boyfriend . I got dressed with black jeans , red vans , a long sleeve stripped shirt and a white why don't we sweater . I did a light makeup and curled my hair , as a last touch I put on some perfume and got ready to leave .

I got in the SUV that Daniel had called for me and went to the arena where the boys were having their event .  As I arrived two of the boys bodyguards recognized me and took me to Zach and Jacks dressing room where  I waited for a while .

Soon I received a text  from Daniel telling me that the show was over and that they were making their way to the dressing room .

I turned off the lights and hid in a closet and waited for the boys to walk in .

I heard talking and I recognized the voices immediately .

¨So Zach ,when are you going to call Sam?¨Daniel asked

¨ I've tried but she wont answer  ¨He said

¨Aw buddy I'm sorry , maybe you should try again ¨ Jack suggested

¨ Later , I just wanna get to the hotel and sleep¨ Zach said sounding disappointed

¨ Before we go I have something for you ¨Daniel say

Since Zach was standing right in front  of the closet I carefully opened the door and jumped on his back making him shriek like a little girl.

¨Happy 6 month anniversary Z¨ I  said

I got off his back and he turned around with the biggest smile on his face

¨Sam!¨ he yelled in excitement hugging me

¨Hey babe ¨I said hugging back

¨How did you ? When did you ? ¨He stammered

¨We've been planning this for a while now  ¨Daniel said placing his arm over my shoulder

¨ Thanks man ¨Zach said fist bumping Daniel ¨Now what do you say and we go out somewhere and enjoy the rest of our anniversary¨ he finished

¨I would love to¨