Sasuke Ending

As I finally found where Itachi and Sasuke was it was already too late. I watch as Itachi use his last move before walking close to Sasuke.

"Itachi! Sasuke!!!" I cry out hoping those two would hear me but they just stare at each other as Itachi kept on walking toward saduke until he manage to get close to him. At first I thought he was gonna take out Sasuke eye but instead he didn't. He just poke Sasuke forehead and whisper something I couldn't hear before falling on ground.

"Itachi!!" I quicky run over to him and right when I was so close to him Sasuke stood in front of me. I look at him as he gave me the worry look...

"Sasuke please..." He move out of the way and I ran to Itachi, hugging his body close to mine

"Y/n..." Itachi open his eyes and look at me. He touch my face and he smile at me.

"I-I am so sorry I lied to you.."

"Itachi... I forgive you..."

"I am glad you forgive me... I love you.." He close his eyes and he begin to hum the same song my parent did before their death. I cries as the sound of his humming stop just like how time stop... Itachi was like a brother to me... So why....? Why did he choose to suffer so much....? When he could of told the truth.....

"Y/n." I look over at Sasuke and he gave me a sad look.

"Sasuke....." He crouch down and hugs my body close to him as I begin to cry loudly...

Sasuke pov

4 years have passed since the day I killed my brother. I still remember how much I seen her crying her eyes out before she did something I never expect she did.

~Flashback~

I stood there watching her as she cries for my own brother. I just watch until she finally stood up and turn to me.

"Sasuke I am going to leave."

"Leave what you mean!?!?" She just shook her head and walk passed by me with a look that she made her own decision. A decision that nobody can even change.

"I'm leaving that is all."

~Flashback end~

Since then, I haven't heard from her again. I don't even know if she alive or not. I just assume she left to get away from me... I do missed her still and even now when I travel around world, I can't help but try to look for her as well.

I stood by my brother grave as I placed a flower on his grave. It been like 4 year since I killed my own brother and even now I still don't know what was on his mind or what really happen between him and Y/n. I turned as I was about to leave when I notice a familiar h/c (Color of your hair) hair who walk passed by me and placed a bouquet of different shade of red flowers. I looked over at her and she turned to stare at me.

"Sasuke?" I walk over to her and put my arm around her waist bringing her closer to my chest.

"Y/n." She pushed my chest lightly and stare at me with her e/c (Author note: Eyes color in case you don't remember) eyes.

"It been awhile Sasuke."

"Where have you been this whole time?" She looks down at the ground, before looking up at me.

"I been staying at a village living my life." She turned and look over at Itachi grave.

"I wonder if Itachi is happy."

"I am sure he is." I hugs her from behind. I still remember what Itachi say to me before he passed away

~Flashback~

  I watch as Itachi stood in fdont of me. I though he was going to take out my eye, but instead he did something that I coulsnt understand why. He poke my forehead and smile at me before whispering those words

  "Sasuke take care of Y/n."

  ~flashback end~

"Don't think you're going to run away from me again." She smile before turning around and kiss me. The moment she kiss me, I knew this is what she wanted. She want to start over again except this time.... We be together forever....

Y/n pov

It been 2 year since me and Sasuke got back together. He moved in with me and things went back to normal as usual... Well except we got married and now we are expecting to have a kid soon...

  I stood on a chair as I was finishing decorating the house for a baby shower party that was coming up. I smile thinking about how I was gonna give birth in one week and I be a mother soon.

  "Y/n." I look over to see Sasuke standing near doorway.

  "Sasuke what up?" He walks over to me and grab my hand.

  "Let go."

  "Go where? We have to finish decorating house."

  "Let go now." I got off the chair as he drag me toward the kitchen. On the kitchen table was a plate of curry? I glance at Sasuke before taking the spoon next to plate of the hot curry and dug my spoon in the curry. I took a bite and it taste so good!!!

  "Do you remember when I tried so hard to make curry for you when we was still kid?"

  "Yes." I still remember him and his pink apron and how he try so hard to make something for me. Sasuke sat right across from me.

  "I promise you I make you the best curry and here it is." He lean forward and peck my lip.

  "Sasuke do you think we be good parent?" I asks.

  "I am sure we will be good parent." I glance at the window and notice how it was started to snow. Itachi thanks you.. For bringing me happy and hope with Sasuke.. I could hear the sound of the song that My parent...and Itachi once sing... I smile before going back to eating the curry not noticing a blurry figure standing outside the house with a smile on his face.

"You're welcome Y/N."