Chapter thirty seven: Incident

When Itachi adopt me that day I always thought his parent remind me of my mom and dad they was the most nicest people including Itachi and Sasuke which I deeply care about them for once I thought life was going be good until that incident happen.....

"SASUKE!" Me and Sasuke was playing around while Itachi just watch us carefully. It was really fun until two man walk toward us and he grab my arm and the other man grab sasuke as well.

"Let them go!" Itachi stood up before another man appear and kicks Itachi down than he started to ties Itachi wrist making him not be able to save us.

"So this is the special girl? Heh she is just right age to sell!" sell? What did they mean????

"Oi boss how much do you think she worth?" The other guy say with a smirk on his face.

"Probably billion of money!" the guy squeeze my arm.

"Ow let go of me!" I yell but he didn't let go. Sasuke stare at me before kicking the guy and run toward me

"Don't worry [Name] I will protect you!"

"You b*tch!" the guy suddenly kicks Sasuke and than started to kick him around.

"SASUKE!" I yell before I felt something going on and a flash of light happen.

"It can't be! WHY IS THERE A MONSTER BEHIND HER!!" Before I even know what happen the guys was on ground and Itachi ran to Sasuke hugging him. Itachi look at me with a fear expression on his face. I soon hear people walking toward us and that when I heard Itachi dad

"Itachi take Sasuke inside and afterward come to the meeting room." Itachi father gave me a glare and what look like a pity look but why? What did I do? Itachi mom pick me up carefully.

"[Name] let go eats some pudding to cheer you up." I nod before looking at Itachi one last time who was holding Sasuke on his back. The thing I noticed most about Itachi was his face. He look sad for some reason.....

It been hour since everyone all went to meeting room except for me and Sasuke who is in his room sleeping. I can hear yelling coming from the other room.

"Itachi she is becoming more dangerous!"

"But father we can use her power!"

"Even so she can't lives here anymore. She might use that power not only to hurt Sasuke but you too!" I stood up after hearing that and carefully walk toward the door they were in. Did I really hurt Sasuke? With what though?

"I'm sorry Itachi your father is right as much as I love [Name] Sasuke might not be able to wake up soon. He was lucky to just passed out from it but if this happen again Sasuke can seriously get hurt!"

"........ Mother....."

"Itachi I'm sorry but the decision is finally made. We are going to let someone adopt [Name] and hope they can tame her from that awful power of her." I quickly hide as I heard someone get up. The door open and I see Itachi with a sad look on his face. He walk over to one of drawer and start taking out my stuff

"[Name] I'm sorry." Itachi look at me where I was hiding. I got up from my hiding place and Itachi walk over to me and hug me tightly. I felt tear on my  shirt and I touch his hair.

"Itachi what going to happen to me?"

"You're going to new home..."

"But you're my home!" Itachi look at me before giving me small smile