Chapter twenty eight: S-Sasuke

~dream~

I was walking around on the forest when I hear the sound of screaming and I rush to the area to see Itachi lying on the ground with blood everywhere and Sasuke standing over Itachi body.

"ITACHI!!" I scream and Sasuke look at me with a creepy smile.

"You shouldn't have done that." after he say that I felt a knife go into my stomach and I can hear Sasuke laughing before darkness overcome me.

~dream end~

I woke up with sweat on my face and I wipe it off  before staring outside of the window.

"I'm glad it was a dream." wait how come the carriage ain't moving!? I open the carriage door and I saw no one there which is sort of strange as I took one more step I felt a sword go near my neck.

"Where do you think you going little girl?" Did he just call me little girl!? I glare at the white hair boy who have sharp teeth that remind me of Kisame.

"Suigetsu who is that girl?" I look and see red hair girl with glasses walking toward us.

"Just some girl trying to escape."

"Well kill her I don't want our leader to see that we capture a useless girl."

"But maybe she know something."

"Ha know something? I bet she doesn't even know the first thing about ninja." I actually don't care what she saying right now all I care about is escaping from these two people.

"But Sasuke say to make sure we find at much information as possible and than we can kill that person off." Sasuke!? I kick the guy behind me and quickly jump away from them.

"Tell me how do you guys know Sasuke?" I grab my kunai out of my pocket.

"Why do you want to know?"

"If you don't tell me I rip out your throat."

"Ha I like to see you try." I appear by his side and I kick him toward the tree. The girl ran toward me and I froze her feet before letting the ice bomb go off making her hit the tree.

"No way how is this girl strong?" I felt someone behind me and I look to see orange hair guy I grab my kunai and I threw it at him as he block it and I appear at by his side before punching him in the stomach.

"So are you guys finally going tell me about Sasuke?"

"That it I will kill you!" They all ran toward me .

"That enough." they stop and I felt someone behind me I turn with my leg out and that person grab my leg. I look up at the person and I felt my breath increase.

"S-Sasuke." he stare at me before letting go my leg and walking up toward the people behind me.

"Did you guys find anything?"

"No we didn't but Sasuke who is that girl?"

"I have no idea let's go" they kept on walking and I felt my heart hurt what is this feeling?