Chapter twenty seven: crazy place

Great here I'm him stuck in a prison made of ice how did I even get myself stuck like this?

*flashback*

Why is it getting so cold all the sudden? I was in a carriage because I got tired of walking when it got very cold.

"Excuse me where are we going?"

"To Snow city!"

"Snow city!?" I remember asking him to take me to a near by village not some cold place! Why do I have the worst luck when I'm lazy? The carriage stop and I got off my guess was right this place is cold because it snowing! I turn and was about to get on the carriage again when it disappear that darn driver when I see him again I make sure he pay for leaving me in the cold village. I begin walk around I see many people wearing warm coat I wonder where people even get those coat anyway? I saw a coat store and I walk in there was ton of beautiful coat I grab a f/c coat and I check the price.

"10,000 yen for this coat!" I don't have much money left and also I need a inn to stay in....

"Excuse me miss?" I look and saw a guy that was wearing a white hoodie and I couldn't see his eye.

"Yes do you need something?"

"Here." he grab my hand and give me something I look down and saw money?

"Um I don't need this." I look up and saw that he gone.

"Strange." I look at the money again and notice he gave me enough money to buy the coat and also extra money I walk over to the cashier and bought the coat before putting it on and going outside. I'm kinda getting hungry maybe I should stop by a small cafe I'm sure they have something for me to eat I look and saw a cafe perfect.

"Excuse me miss?" I look and saw a man with dark hair and dark eyes he looks young too

"Do you need anything?"

"Yes have you seen our prince?"

"Prince? Um no" the man look at me than look down at my clothes.

"I see." a boy with black hair and wearing a mask appear out of nowhere

"Grandpa she look new to this city."

"What!"

"Um he right I am new."

"I'm afraid we are going to have to arrest you for questions."

"Wait what!?"

*flashback end*

And here I'm am now stuck in a cold prison all because they think I kidnap the prince when really all I came here is to steal a scroll. The door open and I look to the same guy with the white hoodie he walk toward my cell.

"It you again!" He didn't say anything except he grab the key and unlock the cell.

"Your free."

"Thank." I was about to walk out when he stop me.

"Not you my cat." I turn and saw a pure white cat who walk over to the boy and than he close the gate in front of my face.

"Hey at least get me out of here!"

"That coat."

"Huh?"

"Your the same girl I saw at a store what are you doing here!?"

"It obviously some random people think I kidnap a prince but the truth is I didn't at all!"

"Prince?"