6| Bad Dream

.• _ _ •.

Chapter 6 - Bad Dream

{Aaron's POV}

[EDITED - 03/20/2020]

'Aphmau and I are just friends, but I've always had this feeling that constantly tells me that she has a thing for me. I'm really worried about what will happen when she finally tells me her true feelings.  I wonder if I'll say something like, "no, I'm sorry. I don't feel that same way." Or maybe I'll say, "Aphmau, I love you too." Love is hard, especially when you don't know anything about it!'

Dude.  Pull yourself together and watch that My Little Something with Aphmau!

'I thought you wanted me to be with [Y/n].'

Bro!  You know what?  Never mind. Just watch the show.

'Ugh, fine..'

"Hey, Aaron,"  Aphmau said.  "What's up?  You look as if something's bothering you..  Are you alright?"  she asked, concern in her sweet voice.

"Uhhh— n-no!  I'm totally fine."  I turned back to the TV and turned the volume up by five.  "Let's just watch this new episode."

As Aphmau left to get a drink, I decided to lay on the couch while I waited for her return.  My thoughts swarmed my mind in a endless fight, back and fourth, my heart and brain trying to decide on something.

'Aphmau or [Y/n]..'

My heart beat went faster, but I don't know why. I don't love neither of these people.

..But what if I do?

'Wait, why am I thinking about this now? I honestly don't kn—'

Suddenly, snapping me out of my thoughts, a weight plopped on top of me, keeping me down.  I opened my eyes to see Aphmau with a mischievous grin on her face, giggling mischievously.

"Aph!" I shouted, confused.

"Aaron, want to do something fun?"  she asked, ignoring me.

"I dunno. Sure, I guess?" I replied with a light shrug, hoping for her to get off of me.

"Ooo~ What about a tickle fight? You love those," she suggested, wiggling her fingers at me in a way that really made me wanna run away from the nearing attack. I shook my head slowly at her, hoping she wouldn't do it.

"Aph.. I don't know..," I trailed, looking unsure.

"Come on.  It'll be fun~,"  she giggled, wearing the same smile on her face as she put her hands down by my sides.

"Aph...," I warned again.

My warnings were futile as she ignored me and then started to tickle me excitedly, but it had no effect on me. 'She does realize I'm not ticklish, right?' I thought to myself.

I sighed, "Aphmau, I'm not ticklish." Then, just as I was going to leave, an idea popped up in my head and I smirked evilly at her confused face, "Oh, but I know who is~"

She pouted, her eyes looking around the room.  "Who?" she asked.

Oh, she does not know what's coming.

"You!" I exclaimed as I started to tickle her mercilessly, her body erupting loud giggles as my fingers moved across her sides and stomach. I began to grin at the sight of her useless protests.