"Lupe, baby!" Mikey was the first to seem me, run up to me, and hug me. I laughed and hugged back.

"Hey, Mikey."

"Michael Gordon! Share, she's my bff too," Ash scolded jokingly. Mikey hissed at him but pulls away and lets Ash hug me, then me returning it.

"Okay, okay, my turn," Luke pushes Ash and hugs me.

"The worst slash best for last," Calum spoke up. I laughed as I pulled away from Luke and hugged Cal. I chose to not let anything ruin today, it's been 3 years. I'm not going to let the fact that Cal cheated on me get in the way of anything.

"Okay, let's go sit," I motioned them to the booth that I was in with Irma. When Irma sees the boys, she cowers into my chest, hiding her face. "It's okay, princess," I kiss her forehead.

"Who's this cutie pie?" Mikey spoke up as he sat next to me and the other 3 boys sat across.

"This is Irma, say hi, Irma," I tickled her side softly so she pulls away from my chest as she giggles.

"Hi, Irma.." she mimics me before realizing something, "wait, my name is Irma," her eyebrows furrow and let's out a giggle.

"She's so adorable," Calum spoke up, "I've only seen pictures that the boys showed me but she was a tiny baby at the time."

"Yeah, I need to send you all updated pictures," I laughed. "She just turned 2 years old four days ago on opening day, after the bakery closed my family and I gave her a cake to celebrate."

"We should throw her a party!" Ashton giggled and Irma joins him.

"There isn't going to be a party, it's not like we have anyone to invite," I shrugged as Irma crawled off my lap and stands up to play with Mikey's bright pink hair.

"Pink!" she shouts and giggles.

"Good job, you're so smart!" Luke cheers her on and she giggles again.

"Can we at least take her somewhere, we missed her 2 of her birthdays and her birth day," Calum pouted and the others joined him.

"Ugh, fine, but I'll have to be there too because I don't trust you guys with a baby," I laughed and Aston slapped his hand on his chest in mock offense. "Except Ashton, but still," I laughed.

"So where are those cupcakes that were promised in the pact!" Mikey shouted.

-

"Still the best cupcakes ever! I miss them so much," Calum laughed. For the past two hours we ate food that I cooked along with dessert of course.

"I really missed them," Mikey cried.

"Yeah, I second that," Luke added.

"The last time I had one was Nick Jonas' party," Ashton laughed and Calum's eyebrows furrowed. Shit.

"What party? I don't remember that?" Cal spoke up.

"3 years ago, in New York," I mumbled.

"I don't remember.." Cal zoned off in thought.

"You didn't go," Luke commented.

"Why not?"

"You came back from the studio drunk that day and we asked you if you wanted to come. You cussed us out and cried, we went out to the party without you," Mikey sneered, making Irma whimper and I kiss her head to reassure her.

"You were there, Lupe?" Calum looked at me in disbelief.

"Yeah, his people contacted me and I catered," I looked down at Irma and pushed her hair behind her ear.

"I would have gone if I knew you were going," he mumbled as he fumbled with his fingers.

"Nothing would have changed between us," I mumbled then hearing the bell ring. I looked at my watch and saw that it was time for George to pick up Irma.

"Lupe?" George called.

"Back here," I gestured Mikey to scoot out of the booth and I carried Irma.

"Hello, beautiful! Who's ready to see grandma," George smiled happily as he took Irma from my arms. Her eyes light up as she giggles, hugging her daddy tightly. "Oh, hey, I'm George, Irma's dad," he waved at the boys.

They all greeted him and told him that they wanted to take Irma out, he agreed after I reassured him I would be with her.

"Okay, well we should start heading out, I'll drop her off tomorrow before work tomorrow," he pecked my cheek and I nodded. "Say bye, Irma."

"Bye, Irma!" she shouted then furrowing her eyebrows, "wait.. My name is Irma!" she giggles.

"Bye, princess," I kissed her forehead then waving at her as she leaves the building.

"I thought you guys weren't involved romantically," Calum rolled his eyes. I rolled my eyes in response, knowing that I would be questioned for something as small as a peck on a cheek.

A/N: THEEEE END.. SIKE.. but it's close