*****
"She should be fine now to go, bring her back in a few days for a check up, and if she starts to panic again, don't giver her penicillin" The doctor explained looking towards the man who stood next to the bed with his arms crossed staring down at the doctor.

I swung my legs back and forth slowly of the edge of the bed, it had been a couple of hours since the doctor had been here last.

The man, Four, never left his position on the chair once. I keep my gaze on the white wall in front of me, my eyes were beginning to grow tired but I never shut them once, I was scared to blink in case something set him of.

Four nodded before his gaze shifted to me, his eyes softened slightly as he walked towards me.

I pushed myself of the edge of the high hospital bed and landed my shaky sock covered feet on the floor but only for a second before I felt large hands wrap around the sides of my waist and pull my back into the position on the hospital bed.

I wanted to pry the hands of me, I didn't like the tingly feeling it provided. Plus I didn't like the fact that they were his hands, Fours.

His hands felt so careful and gentle against my waist compared to a few hours ago wrapped around tightly another mans neck. I felt myself shudder even think about it before his warm hands I could feel through the thin layer the the T-shirt left my waist.

They were soon replaced around my back and under my knees as he easily hoisted me up from the bed.

I opened my mouth to object, I didn't want him touching me, if his hands so easily wrapped around that mans neck where else have they been? His blue eyes stared down at my own as he raised his eyebrows as if he was challenging me to object to him.

I closed my mouth, his voice from earlier repeated over and over again in my head "Listen Emily, you don't ask questions. I'll be nice but trust me don't you dare think you can speak to me like that for one minute, even if you are a human".

He took steps towards the door, before taking one hand that was wrapped around my back and opened the door stepping out of it before shutting it behind him.

He took a right, taking long strides down the corridor. We passed multiple black doors, the hall walls were covered with paintings, paintings of darkness, wolves and forests. What does this man do with his spare time? Is he a hunter, that hunts wolves?

I found myself staring at the paintings until we reached a familiar black door, it was his room. His boot covered feet stopped before he once again reached his long tan out and pulled open the door before he stepped into the dimply lit room.

He took a few strides towards the bed in the corner of the room before gently placing me on it, I could barely make out where I was, I could only see his shadow as the only light source was from a small lamp that was placed on his wooden desk at the other end of the room.

I heard a click and I squinted my eyes to try and figure out what he was doing, he had locked the door.

I crawled up to the top of the bed pulling my knees up to my chest, I didn't want to be near him.

I felt a pang in my chest causing me to suck in deeply as my hand flew up to the pains that had began to erupt from my chest. He was doing this to me, he was the one that was causing this pain.

I felt the bed dip down slightly and I controlled my breath, if he knew that I was in pain I would be back in that hospital room, back to square one.

The pain subsided slightly until another one struck, this time only it felt like two times harder, I closed my eyes tight and let out a low groan. Barely audible but as soon as the sound left my lips o felt his hands on me.

I attempted to push myself away from him as I felt his hot breath fan over my face, but y attempts didn't work out at the pain in my chest retuned harder.

I gasped, I felt like I couldn't breath.

"Emily?, What's wrong. Emily" Four spoke his voice coming out rushed and panicked as I felt his hands come in contact with my cheeks holding them tight as I squinted my eyes in attempt to figure out where he was.

I felt his hot hand leave my cheek before it collided with my hand that I had placed in my chest.

His strong hand pried my own from my chest before he placed it on top, immediately the pain subsided and I felt myself take a breath of relief. I don't know what is happening to me. Why can he only take the pain away?

I heard him sigh in relief before he moved slightly pulling me on top of him, his hand never leaving my chest as he wrapped a strong arm around my neck, his hand reaching up to wipe my wet cheeks.

"It's okay" He said before I felt him push my hair back out of my face tucking it behind my ear.

I didn't move, I lay still each muscle in my body clenching as his strong arms wrapped around me. I couldn't move I felt like I was frozen in one spot.

This is going to be a long night.