Rucas Week One-Shot - Cinderella and Prince Charming's Weekend Getaway

A/N: Sexy Times Ahead.... I'm serious.... This is a little more... well they're going to do it and it's going to be a little hotter than what I wrote in the original story.

This was written for Day 8 of Rucas Fanfic Week on Tumblr.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Riley and Lucas have been parents for nearly a year, and they hadn't had a moment alone since she gave birth. Between her small business, and Lucas running an empire the only time the two had to themselves was the ten minutes before they passed out from exhaustion. Riley wanted some time with her husband and was honestly thinking that maybe she needed to hand the business aspect of her cooking business to someone else so she could free up her time. So when she brought it up to Lucas he called around and set something up with his human resources department so that they could help her with the hiring process.

For some reason though, Lucas was still an enigma to her, he would disappear and reappear when he could and it bothered her. She focused on their little family and the cooking part of her company, but she was still missing her husband. Until one day she was taken to a car, after her mother had picked up Charlotte.

"What's going on?" she asked the driver as he sped off. He ignored her and continued to drive. "Am I being kidnapped?" she asked but he handed her a note card that said the word NO.

She didn't know when she fell asleep, but when she woke up she was outside a large chalet surrounded by the mountains. If she was being kidnapped at least it was in style, but before she could turn around and ask the driver what was going on he sped off once again. The doors to the giant house opened as Lucas stepped outside.

"Surprise," he said smiling at her. "I figured it would take you at least three hours to get here so I took the helicopter after work. I wanted it to be a surprise."

Riley didn't stop to think, instead she rushed up the stairs and slammed into her husband kissing him like she needed life.

"I like the greeting," he smiled once she pulled away. "I'm taking a guess and saying that you like the surprise?"

"Yes," she said smiling. "We haven't had a moment alone in I don't know how long."

"Blame our daughter, she's very needed... well that and the fact that we haven't really asked anyone to babysit her."

"I think we're a little attached to our kid."

"Well we have this whole weekend to ourselves, what do you want to do?"

Riley smiled before she took his hand and pulled him inside. "I want you, in every way I can have you."

Lucas smiled at her and pulled her close. "That can be arranged."

He hadn't touched his wife like this in months, the only time he got this close was when they slept, and mostly because he was always holding her so close. Work had been hectic for the both of them and with their little girl at home, and not sleeping though the night they had been so exhausted that the only thing that they could really do was kiss and pass out.

So now that he had her in his arms he wanted all of her, they barely made it to the middle of the entryway before he pulled her in close and kissed her, slowly swiping his tongue for her lips before she let him in with a small smile. His hands roamed over her body as his had slowly moved up under the flowy dress she was wearing. He wanted to feel nothing but Riley and his mind was fogging up before he could register what he had originally planned to say to her.