Chapter 7 - Dinner

Lucas want to kill his best friend, not only had Zay walked in on him and Riley making out, he had made them stop only to tell them that he was taking some of the food for lunch the next day. Riley looked relieved since she had made so much, but Lucas wasn't, in fact all he wanted to do was take that coconut cream pie and drag Riley away only to eat it off of her. But he knew that he had to take it slow with her, even though he just wanted the lust to go away. Instead of doing what he wanted he sat down at the table and ate dinner with the two of them, helping her figure out a short menu to work on.

While Zay and Riley worked on putting away the desserts and the leftovers Lucas excused himself so that he could take a very cold shower. He couldn't get the feeling of Riley's body pressed against his out of his mind and he was going to sleep in the same bed as her. While he was in the shower he thought again about the pie and Riley and automatically he realized that whatever had him lusting over her wasn't going to go away soon but for now he was going to date her as if they were just two unmarried adults.

When he walked out of the shower he realized that in his desperate attempt to get away from his wife he had forgotten to grab clothes. He grabbed his towel and wrapped it around his waist, drying his hair on a hand towel as he walked into the closet. He looked around and noticed that Riley had unpacked her bags at some point, she didn't have a lot but he was sure that when the rest of her things arrived her side would have more stuff. Without looking where he was reaching he opened a drawer and grabbed onto something.

What he thought was his underwear drawer was filled with a number of lace and silk underpants, he had only seen Riley in her romper so when he saw the amount of lace he was surprised. He didn't know that she liked that kind of stuff the only problem was that now it was burned into his mind and he wanted to see her wearing them and nothing else. He quietly cursed himself and shut the drawer making sure that the next one he opened had his underwear in it.

"Hey Lucas," Riley's voice startled him making him drop his towel on the floor and leaving him completely naked in front of the woman who was now taking over his mind. "Oh I'm sorry," she said as she rushed out of the room.

"Damn it," he said to himself as he rushed to get dressed. "Riley, give me a second and I'll be able to talk."

He needed another cold shower but he couldn't get back into the bathroom, instead he pulled on a shirt and his pajamas and walked out into the bedroom only to find it empty, only to see that Riley was on the floor on the other side of the bed.

"Do I want to know why you're down there?" he asked when he saw her.

When she looked up he noticed that her face was as red as a tomato, "Sorry I didn't mean to walk in on you changing."

"Riley, you have to get used to that we're married it's going to happen," he said knowing that it might not be the right thing to say.

"It's not that I'm embarrassed about that it's just that... well..."

He sat down next to her and put his arm around her shoulders. "Riley, I actually do want a relationship with you, at least one that would end on good terms."

The moment the words left his mouth he knew that they sounded stupid but he couldn't stop himself from saying them.

"I kind of want that too, but I guess, I wasn't prepared... Anyway I came to ask if you wanted me to pack some of the left overs for lunch tomorrow."

"Yeah, and pack some for Iz too, she might like it."

"Oh can you ask her if she wants to come to dinner tomorrow, I didn't have the chance to ask her today and I think she could be a good match for Farkle, the two of them are very driven."