Evie Rose

*Don't own picture*
(Going to try Sylys's Mother P.O.V.)

Evie's​ P.O.V.
I'm a angel or a celestial. We don't actually come from heaven or whatever you call the place where god's and goddess's live. Were born here on the Earth just like anyone else humans just see us as being godly or whatever do to the large feather wings we all have. Each of us has an extra ability. I have the ability to see into the future. Not always does it come true or the person changes their mind and the future changes. It's rare we marry or have children outside of our race but it does happen. I myself meet and fell in love with an elven man. We married and had a son. We wanted more children it just never happened for us. Sylys was born a month to early and was small looked like any other elven child except with wings. I never fore saw my best friend Cordelia or Cora's son that was much older he was ten when Sylys was born. Anyways he bonded to Sylys right away. Which wouldn't of be an issue it does happen at times. Nor was it a problem that they were both male. The problem was that he's half demon, which is a big no no with both races, Cora and I were like sisters and I loved her like one and her son. I was concerned when she got involved with a demon and got pregnant, Zed seemed to really love her and their son Zephyr. My husband Dominic didn't like the idea at all but he didn't try to keep Zephyr away from Sylys. Sylys was one when Zed for some reason decided to be with another woman. I don't know the full story of what happened exactly. It broke Cora's heart and she died and there wasn't anything anyone could do about it. Dom feared that Zephyr would someday leave Sylys. So before he could Dom banished him and preformed a magic spell to make Sylys's location invisible to him or any other demon from ever coming into Reedwealth. I didn't agree with it but I went along with it. We tryed to not tell Sylys of Zephyr. Even when he started dreaming of him and drawing pictures. Dom said it was best we just play it off as just a dream. I knew better I knew one day they would be together the visions of that future became clearer and clearer the older Sylys became. Now he was an adult and I had a vision that Zed told Zephyr where to find him and he was going to come for Sylys. I also seen that if Dom was here that it would turn bad and have the guards put Zephyr in prison or worse have him killed. So I figured out a way to get him out of the castle were we lived. I told him I needed to get away for a few days and that I wanted him to come along take a vacation. He did say something about Sylys coming I told him no that I wanted it to be just the two of us. The vision I got of Zed leading Sylys to the dark woods had me worried, but then I seen Zephyr was injured apparently he crossed a dragon and she for some reason dropped him near the boundary. I also seen Sylys take him to a near by inn. I also seen them go to Istiolyn. When they went to a friend's of Zephyr's home that where the vision stopped. I guess his friend had a spell to block all abilities. I was actually happy they were together I knew I should tell Dom but I knew he would hunt them both down and force them apart I decided to wait until they were soul bonded which is more or less like a marriage. I knew once they were that no one could separate them. It would even be even harder once Sylys is pregnant, and I seen that happening also, and Dom though being mad at first but eventually getting over it. Would do everything in his power to protect them and their child.