Chapter 13: Saving Macao Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Me like women." The Volkin tells them.

"So it can talk huh." Natsu says as he watch the Volkin take them.

"Don't just stand there! Hurry up and save us. She yells fiercely." He tells them.

"Hmm... Is this who I think it is. Well only one way to find out..." May though to herself as she being carried away.

The Volkin then reaches his spot and puts the girls down. May is still holding Sandy who is not fazed by this.

"How did I get myself into this mess? And what is with this giant monkey? Why is he soo excited? she asked tearfully." he says as the monkey is dancing around the girls.

"Yep it's him." May thought.

The monkey comes up to them, "women." it says.

The clock man leaves, leaving Lucy out in the open.

"where did you go Horologium? Don't you disappear on me." Lucy tells him.

"Sorry but my time is up. Take care" He tells her.

"Give me extension please." Lucy says while crying in fear.

May looks at her, "I'm hear too. you know." she tells her.

Lucy stops crying and looks at her.

"Hey you big ape! Where Macao tell me." Natsu shouts as he ruining towards them.

May, Sandy and Lucy turn to where Natsu is. Natsu then slips on the ice and falls.

May and Lucy face palm.

"Whao. That wasn't cool. Why does he feel like he has to make an entrance all the time." Lucy says as the monkey keeps dance.

"That's just how Natsu is." May tells her.

"Yeah." Sandy tells them.

"Spill it monkey. Where is my friend?" Natsu asked. As Lucy ran over to him, and May just walked next to Natsu. "You understand me right? He's a human man. Now tell me where he is." Natsu asked him.

"Man?" The monkey said out loud in a thought.

"That's right where are you hiding him?" Natsu asked while pointing at him.

"Don't you think you might be jumping to conclusion?" Lucy asked him.

"Man." The monkey tells him while pointing.

Natsu head in that direction.

"Natsu don't d-do that..." May trys to tell him but ends up getting pushed out by the monkey. May sighs.

(A/N Am I the only one that finds that part funny?)

"Women, women." The monkey keeps repeatedly.

"May is that who I think it is?" Sandy asked.

"Yeah it is, and I can really do much with out hurting him too much. I knew Natsu was coming with me, so I came to heal him after words." May tells her.

"I see." Sandy nodes her head.

May and Sandy now noticed that Lucy has another one of her spirits out.

"No touch my women." The monkey tells the cow.

The cow glares at him, "Your women that's them fighting words you mookey." he tells the monkey.

(A/N Skips the battle since because May doesn't really doing anything because she afraid she might kill it.)

"You beat it." Happy tells him.

"Yeah but wasn't his monkey supposed to tell him where your friend is?" Lucy asked.

Natsu rubs the back of his head, "Oh! Opps forgot about that." he tells her.

"Well ugh I don't think he's going to do much talking." Lucy says.

Natsu looks at May, "Hey May why didn't you help out." He asked while Lucy looks at her.

"Yeah why didn't she help?" Lucy thought to herself.

May didn't answer just stared at the monkey. The monkey then turns into Macao and May runs over to him.

May looks at them, "That why I didn't fight. You know how strong I am Natsu."

Natsu nodes his head. After that May bandages him up and then heals him.

"Is he going to be okay?" Natsu asked.

May nodes her head once she done healing him, "Yep he should be waking up now."

Macao opens his eyes, "Natsu and May?" says.

May looks at him, "Nice to you awake. How are you feeling?" May asked him.

"I feel fine not in too much pain. Was that your doing?" He asked.

May nodes her head, "Yep."