Chapter 13: Saving Macao Part 2

"What kind of crazy job would force Macao to come to a place like this? She inquiries." he tells them.

"Unfortunately Lucy most of the jobs are crazy." May thought to herself.

"You should have asked that before you came with us. He went to slay a Volkin it's a big monster." He tells her, and then heads up to May.

(A/N I'm sure I spelled that wrong but... yeah.)

"Oh! I know. Open gate of the clock constellation Horologium." Lucy says, and a clock man comes out.

" Lucy says, and a clock man comes out

(A/N That's who they see.)

"A clock whao" Natsu says while looking at it.

"That is soo cool." Happy says.

"Ahh... So she a Celestial mage." May thought to herself.

Lucy got in the clock. Lucy talks but they can't hear anything.

"I- we can't hear you." Natsu tells her.

May stops walking and looks back at them waiting.

"She said that i'm staying in here and i'm not coming out." The clock says for her.

"Then why did you tag along then?" Natsu asked.

"What kind of crazy job would force Macao to come to a place like this? She inquiries." he tells them.

"Unfortunately Lucy most of the jobs are crazy." May thought to herself.

"You should have asked that before you came with us. He went to slay a Volkin it's a big monster." He tells her, and then heads up to May.

(A/N I'm sure I spelled that wrong but... yeah.)

"I want to go back to the guild. She proclaims." he tells them.

"Go ahead and be my guess. I say back." Natsu tell her as he keeps walking.

"Aye." Happy says as he walking along side Natsu.

May chuckles more. Another hour has past and they are still looking for him.

"MACAO WHERE ARE YOU!" Natsu shouts.

"MACAO!" May, Happy and Sandy shout at the same time.

May then snaps her head up and jumps back to where Lucy is, and Natsu dodge the Volkin attack from above.

"That's a big Volkin." Happy says.

The Volkin sniffs the air and runs towards May and Lucy.

"Hey wait!" Natsu shouts at it.

The Volkin grabs them both, and May doesn't run away for some reason.

Lucy now realized whats happening and freaks out.