Chapter 13: Saving Macao

After Lucy was done talking with May and Mira she went over to Natsu. 

May looked at Mira, "How have you been Mira?" she asked.

"I'v been fine thanks for asking. But how was the job?" Mira asked.

"Same as always taking down a dark guild." May tells her with a smile.

Sandy sweat drops, "I swear I think you like taking them down." she tells her.

May looks at them both, "What?" she asked.

Mira giggles, "Well I gotta get back to work it was nice talking to you May." she tells her as she walks away.

May was about to walk over at Cana until she heard Romo speak.

 "How come my dad hasn't come back yet?" Romo asked Gramps.

That caught May's interest, "He's gone?" May thought to herself.

Gramps is sitting at the bar drinking. He stops drinking and looks down at Romo, "Your starting to work my nerves Romo. Your a wizard son have in your father and wait patiently for him." he tells him.

"But sir he told me he be back in three days. And he's been go for over a week now!" Romo tells him.

May notice that Natsu and Lucy are listen in on it.

"If I remember correctly he took the job on Mt. Hakobe." Gramps says.

"That's right! And it's not to far from here! So why wont somebody go look for him?" Romo asked.

"Listen kid your old man is a wizard and like every other wizard in this guild he can take of himself. Now go home and have some milk and cookies and wait!" He tells him.

Romo then punches Gramps, "Jerk!" Gramps fell back from the punch. "I hate you all!" Romo yells as he runs away.

May frowns and looks at Cana. Cana nodes her head in understanding. May and Sandy take off after Romo.

Lucy looks to where Romo ran out, "That gotta be tough." she says.

"I know it sound like the Master doesn't care but he really is worry." Mira tells her while cleaning.

Then a crash is heard. Lucy turns her head to see that Natsu punch a whole in the request board.

"What do you think your doing? You all most broke the board Natsu." Nab tells him as Natsu walks after May.

Gramps noticed that both of them are now gone and sighs.

"This doesn't look good Master. You know how they can be. I bet they are going up to Mt. Hakobe to save Macao." Nab tells the Master.

"May I can understand, but when is Natsu going to grow up." A guild member says.

"Who knows. Going after Macao isn't going do anything accept hurt his pride" Nab says.

"Remember now we can't chose another path. Just leave them be." Gramps told them.

"Why did May leave, and why did Natsu get so upset?" Lucy asked.

"Probably because they both have a lot in common with Romo." Mira tells her.

Lucy looks at Mira.

"I think they see themselves in Romo. Just because we are members of Fairy Tail doesn't mean have are own personal issues. We all have are far share of suffering and lost." Mira tells her.

"Do you think Macao okay?" Sandy asked May.

"Yeah, but he's most likely injured or something is my guess." May tell her.

"Hey wait up sis." Natsu and Happy shouted.

May turns around to see Natsu and Happy, "Your coming to help out too?" May asked.

"Yeah." Natsu tells her.

"Okay lets go then." May tells him.

Natsu nodes his head. They caught up to Romo. May and Natsu put a hand on his head and continued walking. May got them a ride to Mt. Hakobe, but Lucy ran up to them.

"I want to come too." Lucy tells them.

May and Natsu look at each other, "Alright." They both say at the same time.

They get one and start heading there. It was now a new day and they are still heading there.

"Ugh... Why did you come with us?" Natsu asked Lucy while laying down not feeling so good.

"I thought that maybe I could help." She tells them. Lucy looks at Natsu "Wow. You really do have a seriously case of motion sickness. Don't you... its just another reason to feel sorry for you." she tells him.

May giggles.

"Whats that supposed to mean?" Natsu asked.

"Oh! Nothing! Forget I said anything." Lucy tells him.

Lucy now thinking.

*Flash back in Lucy thoughts*

"Many years ago Nastu's Father left and May's Mother left and never came back." Mira tells Lucy. "Well technically it wasn't their real Father and Mother, but they are the ones who raised them. They were actually a dragon." Mira tells her while turning to look at her at the end.

Lucy shock, "What they were a what! May and Natsu was really raised by a dragon?" she asked.

Mira nodes her head, "Well they were a little a dragon found them in the forest. They took them in and taught them all about laughed, culture and magic. But one day the dragon disappeared and to never return." she tells her.

"So that Dragon must have been Igneel." Lucy tells her.

"That's right Natsu live for the day he gets to finally see Ingeel again. Same with May in a way." Mira tells her.

"What do you mean?" Lucy asked.

"When May's dragon disappeared she left a note for her. Telling her not to go looking for her. May's Dragon name is Aqua. No one knows why her dragon told her that but May respected her mothers wishes. But May believes that someday she will see her again." Mira tells her. "It's kinda cute don't you think?" Mira asked her.

*End of Flash back*

The drive stops.

"I guess were there." Lucy says.

Natsu gets up happily while in flames to only get smacked on the back of the head by May.

"Ow! What was that for!" Natsu asked his sister.

May glares at him and he cowards in fear, "The man that droves here has a job to you know. I don't need you setting his rid on fire." May tells him sternly.

"Whao! she scary." Lucy thought to herself a little afraid of May.

Natsu shakes his head repeatedly, "Yes, ma ma." he tells her.

"I'm sorry but this is as far I can get you." The drive told them.

They get out, and Natsu pays the man.

"Where the heck are we you guys." Lucy asked as Happy is hanging on May and trying not to get blown away by the wind. "It's a frozen wast land." she tells them.

"Well that's because were on a mountain Lucy." May tells her.

After that they walk trying to find Macao. It's been an hour and they are still walking.