Bad Storm

Eyes, she saw eyes. That's all, nothing else, just green big eyes staring at her back. She looked at them, she wanted to touch them, she felt like she had to get closer to them. But she couldn't move, no hands, arms, head, just her and eyes.
Hannah woke up in sweat, confused and relieved it was just a dream. Becky was getting dressed in front of her, eating her morning gum for today.
She covered her eyes with her hands, she felt uncomfortable seeing her panty, though Becky did saw hers once when she tore her clothes after swimming.
"Would you mind?" Hannah turned to her closet and got her own clothes.
"Oh, sorry Anna" she sounded uninterested and got her phone from her pocket sitting on the edge of the bed.
Hannah paused for a moment, she couldn't believe Becky, her 10th grade bully couldn't even remember one of her victims names.
"It's Hannah!!" Hannah turned and faced the, again, emotionless face.
"Ok, jeez, I am finished anyways." That yelling got her attention...
"MMMM, mum I loooove the eggs!!!" Max yelled happily taking another bite, while his mum was wiping Molly's mouth. Everyone was sitting at the table enjoying their eggs, except the old man in the kitchen. Hannah got downstairs with Becky and sat with the others.
She knew it was hard to ask, but Hannah insisted herself to do so.
"How was your sleep??" Her voice was trembling, but she raised her voice with confidence.
Every single eye on the table turned to face her.
Silence.
"Good, why?" Sarah asked her daughter, with a tone of confusion full of worry.
Everyone nodded and said the same thing, it was an "ok" sleep.
Hannah couldn't have been more disappointed to hear that, she wanted SOMEONE to say it was weird and this house is weird and everything here has a weird atmosphere, but nobody.
"No!!" Someone coming down the stairs finally said. Hannah's eye filled with hope, Tull she faced Nicky.
"Horrible beds and I have a horrible roommate." She whined as she sat.
Richard rolled his eyes and poked his eggs.
The door opened and the bike boy came in with some newspapers.
"Got them from the market everyone!!" He yelled raising the newspapers up.
"Oh finally!! Thank you, Christopher." William took one and turned the pages with desire.
Holiday laughed as she fed one more bite to Molly. "What a sweetheart ey?" She turned to Hannah.
Hannah nervously laughed, but couldn't stopped looking at the boy.
It was something she never felt before, it was something she doesn't remember feeling again.
"Thank you Christopher" George took one, wearing a paper boat hat.
"Oh sir Jones!!" The boy pointed at George's head and giggled.
"Oh that laugh" Hannah whispered to herself.
George laughed with him. "For the kids" he took it off and handed it to Max, who he run laughing to his mother.
Becky's eyes caught Hannah's stare at the boys blue eyes. She squinted them filled with jealousy.
"Hey Grandpa!" He waved at the old man smiling and got upstairs.
She sighed and continued poking her food, with a long face.
After everyone finished with their food, Hannah got up and got upstairs to her bedroom. She thought of the weird dream, it was 5 in the afternoon and she really didn't want to spend another night here.
She unlocked her door to find the closet door open.
She couldn't have left it open when she left to eat if she had the key, neither Becky because she was with her the whole time. Everyone was downstairs, all the day !! How could have someone possibly came in?
She got closer to the closet, creeeek creeeek her feed on the wooden floor were loud and slow. What if it was an animal from the open window?? She thought as she took an umbrella from the ground and put it in front of her for defense.
She took her phone out, her hands were sweating she thought of the eyes. Those green eyes!!
She got closer with her flashlight on from her phone and looked inside to find....
"Oh sorry!!" Christopher was in there searching for something.
She signed with relief.
"It's ok she put everything down and turned her back to go downstairs.
"Wa..wait..." he stopped her.
"Aren't you going to ask what was I doing in there?"
"Look..." she sighed and turned to face his blue eyes.
"I don't know who you are, but the thing I do know is that you shouldn't have been in there so make yourself I favor and shut up." She didn't know all this storm of words was going to come out, she panicked and ran out of the room leaving the boy.
Gasp!!! She washed her face in the bathroom, look at herself in the mirror. That face, that STUPID face that would NEVER get someone to like her. No friends, just the nerdy Marie for all the years in school and parents that give no attention to her.
"Stupid piece of shit!!" The kids voices echoed in her mind, releasing so many memories.
She remembered the bullies, those idiotic jerks that made her so insecure.
She splashed her face again, taking a breath. The voices stopped in her mind, she remembered she is leaving in the present not the past.
Knock knock.
"Coming..." her voice was shaking.
"Honey, dinners ready", night already?? She thought confused.
"Coming..." she closed her eyes and dried her face.
Knock knock.
"COMING MUM!!!" She yelled as she slammed open the bathroom door.
Christopher was facing her. Shit, she quickly thought and slammed the door closed, to only get stopped by the boys foot.
"Foods ready" he smiled. She couldn't resist that smile, she smiled back. Maybe it was stress all along!! All the crying the memories were just a reminded of her social anxiety.
Or was it something more??