Goodbye Summer House

DIIIIIIIIINGGGGG!! The school bell rang louder than a fire alarm, the children ran out throwing their Math, English, Biology books. Screams and excitement filled the place, teens dancing together, making out and singing "WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS, MY FRIEEENDSSSS!!", laughter filled the teachers hearts as they were driving away. "Yup summer..." Marie took a deep breath and put her glasses back. Hannah was next to her standing in front of the big doors where everyone left joyfully. She sighed.
"Come ooon now, it's not that bad!!" Marie took her hands and swing them around with her big chubby smile and her short blond hair covering most of her face. Hannah laughed and hugged her tight.
"No homo" Hannah said when she stopped with a grin. Marie giggled, with her adorable snort.
"I'll miss you" she said after finishing her laughter.
Hannah didn't want to leave for the summer either, but she had to!! For mum and dad...
"I'll miss you too" she avoided her eyes, even if she knew Marie for almost 14 years now and she was still that short, shy girl.
"It's for the best" Marie sighed and Hannah nodded with her dark eyes looking at the floor.
BIIIP BIIIP, the car was waiting across the street. "I have to go now..." Hannah hid her tears.
"We'll see each other next year right?!" Marie fidgeted with her fingers, like she always used to do when the teacher asked her a question. "Of course!!" Hannah's eyes glowed and faced hers, they both smiled and said their goodbyes.
"Hey honey, how was school?"
"Good mum, thanks..." Hannah closed the car door and waved at Marie.
Marie was standing in front of the door, waving enthusiastically with her pick animal sweater and her blue glasses.
They drove away, leaving everything behind. Hannah sighed.
"It's for the best, honey."
"I know dad...I know" Hannah tried to fake a smile, but ended up quite ridiculous. It was a big thing for the Jones to move to another house for the summer, it was something completely new from their schedule. Hard to get used to, because of Hannah's and Marie's close connection over summer each year, but this was a new change.
George and Sarah were the greatest foster parents, they have adopted Hannah since she was a toddler. They loved her so much, it's even hard for Hannah to take in, of course she knew that she was adopted, but that never stopped her from loving them back.
"Ready for the summer house kiddo?" George was tall, brown haired with glasses. He always had a smile on his face, especially with those dad jokes he always made.
"Sure..." Hannah sighed and looked out the window. George couldn't tell if she was mad, sad or just tired from school.
Sarah smiled at her from the car window.
"Sweetie, it's going to be great trust me. It's only for the summer and we are going to have so much fun!!" Sarah was the very bossy Mum, the one that everyone listens. The most organized person, and the most strict at Hannah's grades.
"Yeah..." Hannah rolled her eyes, she was a very shy teenager, but also very moody she hated changes (like her mother), but gave everyone a second chance (like her father). She grew up with a combination of both.
George and Sarah looked at each other, knowing that if they continue talking it would end with with a fight like always. So they continued driving.
********************
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE CAN'T STAY HERE??" Sarah yelled to the guy.
"Miss Jones, I am going to repeatedly say what I said before, you can't stay in this lot for the reason that you don't have any paper works nor the terms and conditions signed."
Sarah took a deep breath and answered with a calm voice that slowly escalated to a monster yelling for for food. "Sir, WE!!" She showed her family, George which looked terrified and Hannah with her headphones on holding her head from embarrassment. "...were planning on a great summer holiday" she laughed maniacally. The guy took a step back. Though he looked like a very typical business man with his perfect suit on and him holding a classy pen, he was still very terrified.
"...we don't have the papers, because of US!" She pointed at everyone very quick and violently.
"NOT RECEIVING THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE !!!" She yelled again. Her perfect straight hair now escalated to a fluffy hamster ball, not weird for the family because of them seeing her angry most of the time.
George stepped in to calm her down, but she immediately shut him off.
"Miss Jones, it says here" he pointed at a paper. "...that the papers were sent to their original address that your husband signed first.
Her eyes turned wide open at her husband. He laughed nervously. "Well thank you for telling us sir..." George took a step back holding his wife. "...goodbye". Sarah didn't take her eyes of him. The man with the papers waved back as the family got in the car.
Hannah looked at their "not anymore summer house", it wasn't that big and pretty as the advertisements so she didn't really care.
Sarah was silent, and nobody tried to talk to her (they all knew it would just make everything worse).
George turned to Hannah with a nervous smile. "Well guess we have to stay at a guest house for the summer!!" He said with a happy tone thinking it would make everything better.
Hannah took her gameboy out, not caring too much about it, as Sarah made the explosion.
"A guest house ????" She spit.